Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Thats bullshit! I'm sorry I know you here in peace and you've posted a few friendly bits so i'm not gonna intentionally slag you or your club of to start an argument but it's clear to see your nowhere near filling your stadium, seat after seat empty, you could give alot more allocation than that!

TBH I actually have to question whether we would fill our usual 5,000 allocation, I think alot of people have reached the end of the line with our shite players now, Its literally only a matter of time before our attendances start plumiting.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As if we'd ever take 5000 this season. Our away support is a shambles from muppets like yourself. We'll take 3k Max and we won't even get near the 3'500 sell out.

Thats bullshit! I'm sorry I know you here in peace and you've posted a few friendly bits so i'm not gonna intentionally slag you or your club of to start an argument but it's clear to see your nowhere near filling your stadium, seat after seat empty, you could give alot more allocation than that!

TBH I actually have to question whether we would fill our usual 5,000 allocation, I think alot of people have reached the end of the line with our shite players now, Its literally only a matter of time before our attendances start plumiting.

Having good support is not down to having good or bad players.

Well if we beat Southampton then Blackpool wont be in Feb and to all you older people that is surely a highlight :thumbup:

I told you so.

I wonder how many of the Carling cup band-wagoners are gonna be out for this?

Ino our attendances are shit , lot of factors , playing Shit , ground no where near coventry , not allowed to park near ground , nearest train station is 4 miles away . But its on Police advice not the club , personally and i think this is the clubs point of view aswell , we would welcome you to bring 5500 again , but we cant because of the police , and tbh i dont think you would sell all the allocation , 3500 is about right.

Well if we beat Southampton then Blackpool wont be in Feb and to all you older people that is surely a highlight :thumbup:

Why wouldn't Blackpool have been in February? I don't understand this because FA Cup 4th round weekend is the 26/27th I think?

Doesn't matter now anyway because we aren't good enough to have got through.

Having good support is not down to having good or bad players.

TBH mate I'm struggling to agree with this. I'm sure that if we had a decent side, good players playing well and being in the top 6 we would be seeing 27k every week down the walkers and taking a minimum of 1,500 to every away game (excluding 7:45 hell trips to Burnely and PNE.

TBH mate I'm struggling to agree with this. I'm sure that if we had a decent side, good players playing well and being in the top 6 we would be seeing 27k every week down the walkers and taking a minimum of 1,500 to every away game (excluding 7:45 hell trips to Burnely and PNE.

Don't think thatseverywh the point he's making. Good support is travelling en mass ere, regardless of the results. Take SheffWeds, they have good support, always take large numbers to away games, always sell out at the walkers and they took a good 5k To derby today, they make plenty of noise as well. Our away support is a shambles. We take 1'000 to most games, and that is poor, small club standards.

Don't think thatseverywh the point he's making. Good support is travelling en mass ere, regardless of the results. Take SheffWeds, they have good support, always take large numbers to away games, always sell out at the walkers and they took a good 5k To derby today, they make plenty of noise as well. Our away support is a shambles. We take 1'000 to most games, and that is poor, small club standards.

Good point. Look at Leeds, they were in a right pickle last season and their support was amazing and it still is this season even though they are in a lower division.

If we got relegated we'd take about 500 to away games and get 15000 a week at the Walkers.

Sheffield Wednesday have very good support whether they're doing well or crap.

Most of the time we struggle to take a 1000. It's a shambles but it comes down to money at the end of the day. Some people might be priced out of going to away games because they'd rather fork out for a season ticket. Public transport is shocking in this country as there's no transport running through the night which means some people might struggle to get home after the midweek away games.

Good point. Look at Leeds, they were in a right pickle last season and their support was amazing and it still is this season even though they are in a lower division.

If we got relegated we'd take about 500 to away games and get 15000 a week at the Walkers.

Sheffield Wednesday have very good support whether they're doing well or crap.

Most of the time we struggle to take a 1000. It's a shambles but it comes down to money at the end of the day. Some people might be priced out of going to away games because they'd rather fork out for a season ticket. Public transport is shocking in this country as there's no transport running through the night which means some people might struggle to get home after the midweek away games.

I know what you mean & I never complain at a mid-week attendence away from home but when we can't even take 1000 to Wolves (TV or not) or sell out the tiny away end at Colchester it really gets on my nerves, then you get complete part timers out for games like Chelsea & Villa, wankers.

I know what you mean & I never complain at a mid-week attendence away from home but when we can't even take 1000 to Wolves (TV or not) or sell out the tiny away end at Colchester it really gets on my nerves, then you get complete part timers out for games like Chelsea & Villa, wankers.

Yeah I know what you mean because it gets on my nerves aswell.

672 fans to Wolves, for a midlands derby, is rather shocking considering its relatively easy to get to.

I know somebody who works at the Leicester Mercury shop in Market Harborough who is always complaining about the club and how shit its doing but he never goes to watch us, so what reason does he have to complain? He's told me that he doesn't go anymore because we're shite. It's morons like him that aren't doing this football club any good.

I appreciate what you say.

BUT if it wasnt for (as you call it!) the part timers who DID go to Villa and Chelsea away we'd have taken the usual 1000-1500 to them games.

Would THAT have been beneficial to anyone associated with LCFC???

If out of them extra part timers a few started going regularly (Which i probably doubt!) surely thats a good thing isnt it???

Its no use knocking our so called crap away support and then knocking the part time glory hunters too....

P.S NO i didnt go to Chlesea Or Villa away...went to both Forest ones though!!! :unsure:

Get off your high horse. As Raj says at least they did come and bulk out the support at the Chelsea and Villa games.

Calling them wankers is just unnecessary.

(and no I wouldn't consider myself a "complete part-timer" so this isn't a defensive response, I've been to 7 games this season (Palace, Plymouth, Chelsea and Bristol City away, QPR, Burnley and Ipswich at home) - money, time and other commitments dictate although I wish I could go to more).

Leicester just isn't a football city. There's nothing wrong with only going to the big away games. Not everyone is absolutely 100% dedicated and people have other commitments.

If anything you want to look at why we have so few of those fans aged 18-30 who will follow us everywhere, that so many other clubs have. And you'd have to partly blame the club for turning home games into a family event.

Leicester just isn't a football city. There's nothing wrong with only going to the big away games. Not everyone is absolutely 100% dedicated and people have other commitments.

If anything you want to look at why we have so few of those fans aged 18-30 who will follow us everywhere, that so many other clubs have. And you'd have to partly blame the club for turning home games into a family event.

I can see your point there Fez. I'd say its stereotypical of people in this age catagory that these are the people who are most likely to sing and stand. Because of our lack of vocal support some of these people might be put off from attending games. Because we haven't been doing so well in the last few years, we're not attracting younger people willing to travel to away games. They would rather go out and do other things. The club are too busy trying to attract families but are forgetting about the people who are between 18-30, maybe slightly younger.

The people who are aged 18-30 could be put off by the price of the tickets and travel. I'm nearly 17 and i'm slightly put off by the fact that i'm classed as an adult for most games whereas for something else i'd be classed as a child.

I can see your point there Fez. I'd say its stereotypical of people in this age catagory that these are the people who are most likely to sing and stand. Because of our lack of vocal support some of these people might be put off from attending games. Because we haven't been doing so well in the last few years, we're not attracting younger people willing to travel to away games. They would rather go out and do other things. The club are too busy trying to attract families but are forgetting about the people who are between 18-30, maybe slightly younger.

The people who are aged 18-30 could be put off by the price of the tickets and travel. I'm nearly 17 and i'm slightly put off by the fact that i'm classed as an adult for most games whereas for something else i'd be classed as a child.

You are a child and why are you not at School

HEY??? :angry:

You are a child and why are you not at School

HEY??? :angry:

I've got the morning off from college :thumbup: I may be fairly young compared to some people, but I speak alot more sense on here than others who are older than me.

Not hinting at anyone there. :thumbup:

I've got the morning off from college :thumbup: I may be fairly young compared to some people, but I speak alot more sense on here than others who are older than me.

Not hinting at anyone there. :thumbup:

:mellow::unsure::angry::)

Why wouldn't Blackpool have been in February? I don't understand this because FA Cup 4th round weekend is the 26/27th I think?

Doesn't matter now anyway because we aren't good enough to have got through.

Oops i got that wrong i will be definetly going Cov :thumbup:

Right, I go to every home game I possibly can, which due to our family buissness taking up a lot of weekends is sometimes difficult. In terms of away games, I go to as many as I can, but only get time to go to games that are close to us, as other wise (being 16) I struggle to get lifts late at night. My part time job also doesn't pay a lot so I sometimes struggle for money. Does this make me a "part time supporter"?

Right, I go to every home game I possibly can, which due to our family buissness taking up a lot of weekends is sometimes difficult. In terms of away games, I go to as many as I can, but only get time to go to games that are close to us, as other wise (being 16) I struggle to get lifts late at night. My part time job also doesn't pay a lot so I sometimes struggle for money. Does this make me a "part time supporter"?

No not at all!

Think their were talking about people that don't go to any games and then all of a sudderen Frank Lampard comes to town and their interested.

No not at all!

Think their were talking about people that don't go to any games and then all of a sudderen Frank Lampard comes to town and their interested.

:thumbup:

Also makes me laugh how people use the "Oh yeah I have a life and there are other things than football" excuse but then suddenly 'drop everything' to make it to the big games ala chelsea.

It's called commitment, are you saying that the people who go to games regularly have no life?

Archived