Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Sat 23 February (Kick Off - 15:00)

We have been allocated 3063 tickets for this match priced at £23 Adults, £11.50 Seniors, Young Adults aged 16-18, Students with a valid NUS card, £8.50 Juniors Under 7, £9.50 Juniors aged 7 -12 and £10.50 Juniors aged 13-15.

This match is ALL TICKET.

Tickets wioll go on sale as follows;

Mon 11th Feb - STH Priority 1

Tues 12th Feb - STH Priority 2

Wed 13th Feb - STH Priority 3

Thurs 14th Feb - Members

Fri 15th Feb - General Sale

The Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 1.00pm and are priced at £11 Adults, £9.00 Concessions and £10 Adult STH and £8.00 STH Concessions.

Tickets for this will be like gold dust. As the rule stands, 1 ticket per season ticket holder which sucks because some people might not want to go to away games with the person they sit with at home games meaning they have to wait until general sale to purchase their ticket.

For example, i'll probably have to wait until general sale to purchase my ticket for this game meaning I might not get one.

I suppose its the fairest way of doing it but theres got to be a way round it surely?

Tickets for this will be like gold dust. As the rule stands, 1 ticket per season ticket holder which sucks because some people might not want to go to away games with the person they sit with at home games meaning they have to wait until general sale to purchase their ticket.

For example, i'll probably have to wait until general sale to purchase my ticket for this game meaning I might not get one.

I suppose its the fairest way of doing it but theres got to be a way round it surely?

Nick a mate's season ticket who's not going? Sorry just a thought :dunno::thumbup:

What if it's my Dad going and my mates under 22? ;)

I don't think it matters. It's one of any type of ticket per any type of season ticket.

i.e, you can go to the ticket office with a young adult season ticket and purchase an adult ticket.

If that makes sense :unsure:

I don't think it matters. It's one of any type of ticket per any type of season ticket.

i.e, you can go to the ticket office with a young adult season ticket and purchase an adult ticket.

In this instance could be true, young adults at our club go up to 22. Coventry's pricing doesn't.

Worth a try I suppose, thanks pal. ;)

Well last time we only took over a 1000, Won't be like Forest when they where like gold dust (first leg)

That was a Friday night though :whistle:

A lot of people wanted to go to Forest because we hadn't played them for a few years. If we win our next few games up until Cov, tickets will be hard to come by.

That was a Friday night though :whistle:

A lot of people wanted to go to Forest because we hadn't played them for a few years. If we win our next few games up until Cov, tickets will be hard to come by.

And on sky and 5000 people went their the year before, probably one of the most dissapointing away games ever for atmosphere wise. Actually Coventrys new ground is wank, not just because of me hating coventry. But i didn't mind Highfield Road, we used to sing a lot there.

And on sky and 5000 people went their the year before, probably one of the most dissapointing away games ever for atmosphere wise. Actually Coventrys new ground is wank, not just because of me hating coventry. But i didn't mind Highfield Road, we used to sing a lot there.

This will be my first time at the Ricoh but i have a couple of mates who have been and one of them says it is a nice ground but the stand is really steep :unsure:

This will be my first time at the Ricoh but i have a couple of mates who have been and one of them says it is a nice ground but the stand is really steep :unsure:
It is, I prefer it like that.

So you can see over the people that are sat down in front of you, eh? ;)

Archived