Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Revenge

Right then folks, heres one for everyone to get involved in....

Met this girl 4 months ago at work. Im 21, shes 18. We were seeing each other for around 3 months then got together around a month ago. Last night i jokingly went to look through her phone, as she often did in all seriousness with mine. Her reaction made me actually look, and i found a lot of texts and a few pictures from our manager whos 35. Texts were hinting heavily at meeting up as well as being along the same line as the pictures. Its obvious it was 2 sided too. Its pretty common knowledge that they slept together after the xmas party when she was 16 too, but i let that go as everyone does dumb stuff when they're young.

Back to the texts. Theyd been going on regularly for a while by the looks of it. Last night she had knowwhere else to stay so i gave her my bed, and as she slept began thinkin of what i can do to get them back, seein as i considered the manager to be a decent mate.

First time anything like this has happened so im not sure how to react. Not particularly upset, jus pissed off and embarrassed i suppose.

Im leaving the job anyway in 2 weeks, so wouldnt mind doing something....imaginative.

Any suggestions?

It depends who you're trying to get back at - him or her? Or both?

I'm guessing it's her... in which case she doesn't sound like the type of lady that's easily embarrassed (or gives a shit), and you're probably best off just walking away.

If he's married or in a LTR, you could tip off his Mrs in some imaginative way, or make use of any compromising photos on her phone? Having said that, drinking from the bitter cup is never usually the solution to life's problems. You're out of it in 2 weeks anyway.... New Year and all that. Bollocks to the pair of them - just move on.

You should definitely get really drunk one night though. :thumbup:

Right then folks, heres one for everyone to get involved in....

Met this girl 4 months ago at work. Im 21, shes 18. We were seeing each other for around 3 months then got together around a month ago. Last night i jokingly went to look through her phone, as she often did in all seriousness with mine. Her reaction made me actually look, and i found a lot of texts and a few pictures from our manager whos 35. Texts were hinting heavily at meeting up as well as being along the same line as the pictures. Its obvious it was 2 sided too. Its pretty common knowledge that they slept together after the xmas party when she was 16 too, but i let that go as everyone does dumb stuff when they're young.

Back to the texts. Theyd been going on regularly for a while by the looks of it. Last night she had knowwhere else to stay so i gave her my bed, and as she slept began thinkin of what i can do to get them back, seein as i considered the manager to be a decent mate.

First time anything like this has happened so im not sure how to react. Not particularly upset, jus pissed off and embarrassed i suppose.

Im leaving the job anyway in 2 weeks, so wouldnt mind doing something....imaginative.

Any suggestions?

If you need a reference from your current job, I'd play it very carefully.

It depends who you're trying to get back at - him or her? Or both?

I'm guessing it's her... in which case she doesn't sound like the type of lady that's easily embarrassed (or gives a shit), and you're probably best off just walking away.

If he's married or in a LTR, you could tip off his Mrs in some imaginative way, or make use of any compromising photos on her phone? Having said that, drinking from the bitter cup is never usually the solution to life's problems. You're out of it in 2 weeks anyway.... New Year and all that. Bollocks to the pair of them - just move on.

You should definitely get really drunk one night though. :thumbup:

Both of them to be honest. He has got a mrs, been with her a while, really nice woman too. Thinkin of taking photos of the texts on her phone, having deleted him as a contact so it shows his number. Then printing a load of them off, leave them laying around at work when i leave and sent the pictures of the texts to his mrs.

But then walking away and just letting him know that i know, makes me the bigger man

Have a shit in their desk drawers. Then they don't know it's you for sure. lol

In all seriousness, the best thing to do would be nothing, just leave them to each other, if this person would do it you once, who's to say that they wouldn't do it again? There will always be that doubt in your mind for sure. It also depends on how much you have and/or feel for the people involved.

Would your life be better or worse off without them in it?

In all seriousness, the best thing to do would be nothing, just leave them to each other, if this person would do it you once, who's to say that they wouldn't do it again? There will always be that doubt in your mind for sure. It also depends on how much you have and/or feel for the people involved.

He speaks a lot of sense. Listen to him. :yesyes:

Not a bad idea at all lol. I did like the girl and thought that she liked me. Guess she likes the cock even more lol. The manager i got on with just because i had to what with working with him. Hes renowned throughout the company as a cun nt though.

Hes got a nice car. And theres no cctv in the work car park....dare i.... :unsure:

No one likes being shat on in a relationship (in a metaphorical sense, that is. Being literally shat on.... well that's just waaay beyond kinky). But you were fairly short-term and low-key (I'm guessing) so the only things you've lost are a bit of dignity (which will pass - and join the club, by the way!), the respect you had for your boss (not worth it anyway, by the sounds of it) and a shag (no offence - but again, a temporary problem).

Take a few days to reflect (and drink) and weigh up the downside of any revenge.

AOWW has a point - think of the reference from the company, and if you actually want to be dragged down to their level?

I say do whatever you can get away with, dicks like that shouldn't be allowed to get away with stuff like this. Who are you gonna be the bigger man to, yourself? What's that compared to the satisfaction of knowing that next time he puts his hand in his pocket there's gonna be a great big stinky shit in there?

You mention his car - an idea I recently heard of was to acquire a metal baseball bat and paint the top 6-8 inches in touch up paint of a common car colour. Then have a good swing at the back of his wing mirror and front wing. Apparently it looks very much like a careless driver has clipped the car - of course you will know the truth and he either has to shell out a few hundred quid or lose any no claims he has.

Well the general consensus is bodily fluids in copious amounts.

You seem quite calm about this at the moment so try and keep that calm for the revenge process, its not worth getting banged up for and a level head will help not let that happen.

Saying that the best revenge would be to shag her mother. And then his mother for good measure.

Oh how things develop overnight lol

Not really sure what to do. Might make out like im not that bothered anymore, shag her and video it. Then send it to our manager lol

And shit on his car.... :ph34r:

:yesyes:

Oh how things develop overnight lol

Not really sure what to do. Might make out like im not that bothered anymore, shag her and video it. Then send it to our manager lol

And shit on his car.... :ph34r:

Always the option they'd get off on it though. Potential this plan could backfire somewhat! :unsure:

Four new tyres can be pretty costly, and a real pain in the arse to get sorted. Pretty simple to do too and very obviously 'malicious'. Just make sure you don't get caught doing it! If possible, do it just before you know he has to be someone important to a specific deadline, i.e. just before he's due to leave for an airport or something. If you could 'accidentally' cut up all his bank/credit cards around the same time, so much the better.

Oh, and I am joking - of course. :unsure::ph34r:

Archived