Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Revenge

IF i was him,and thinking like him,.....He aint doing that much wrong really from a male point of view.....he's just getting his end away,just because its your bird,dont make any difference to him,as you could be anybody

Just tell his missus if he has one by sending her a letter through the post

Then tell your boss when you have left that you know all about it,you have discussed it with your missus,and she says you have a small penis,that might scar him for life....unless he has a big un,in which case it might scar you for life

Or you could just chuck and smash a balloon filled with brake fliud over his car

The best thing you can do with this lass, is carry on as if you dont know for a little while. take her for a ride lead her on, and make it look like you want more then you actually do. Then when shes just rising to your sweet, amazing, romantic nature. Send her the pictures, lay them around your old work place. And let everyone know shes just a dirty whore. That way she gets hurt, embarrased, and rejected all at the same time. :thumbup:

BTW learn from you experiances, just walk away mate people like that are not worth it. If they have done it once they will do it again! I know you just walking away makes it feel like your just letting them get away with it, but tbh they will get found out eventualy by his Mrs then you can watch and laugh as it all falls apart for both of them.

Are you completely heartless!!!

Yer he is, but isnt the women who fooked this guy about heartless aswell?

Take her to a really expensive Resteraunt, and then read her messages when she goes to freshen up then have a row with her infront of loads of people. Then leave and leave her to pay for the really expensive wine, and meals you both ordered! :thumbup:

Right then folks, heres one for everyone to get involved in....

Met this girl 4 months ago at work. Im 21, shes 18. We were seeing each other for around 3 months then got together around a month ago. Last night i jokingly went to look through her phone, as she often did in all seriousness with mine. Her reaction made me actually look, and i found a lot of texts and a few pictures from our manager whos 35. Texts were hinting heavily at meeting up as well as being along the same line as the pictures. Its obvious it was 2 sided too. Its pretty common knowledge that they slept together after the xmas party when she was 16 too, but i let that go as everyone does dumb stuff when they're young.

Back to the texts. Theyd been going on regularly for a while by the looks of it. Last night she had knowwhere else to stay so i gave her my bed, and as she slept began thinkin of what i can do to get them back, seein as i considered the manager to be a decent mate.

First time anything like this has happened so im not sure how to react. Not particularly upset, jus pissed off and embarrassed i suppose.

Im leaving the job anyway in 2 weeks, so wouldnt mind doing something....imaginative.

Any suggestions?

It does perhaps emphasise a helpful philosophy:- whatever your feelings about people the less you expect of them the less you'll be disappointed.

Rise above it. Put it down to experience. Look forwards instead of backwards.

Not a bad idea at all lol. I did like the girl and thought that she liked me. Guess she likes the cock even more lol. The manager i got on with just because i had to what with working with him. Hes renowned throughout the company as a cun nt though.

Hes got a nice car. And theres no cctv in the work car park....dare i.... :unsure:

That statement leads me to believe that you don't really care so much about him. So if you want to get revenge make sure it's something that will humiliate him, especially if he's regarded as a cock.

Wouldn't this all be a whole lot better if your boss was a foxestalk member. lol

Apparently, hairspray when applied to a windscreen is fine until it rains and windscreen wipers are switched on. It then goes very opaque, and is a bar steward to remove.

But of course, this is very dangerous and doing this is very irresponsible.

but great fun nonetheless I would imagine...

That statement leads me to believe that you don't really care so much about him. So if you want to get revenge make sure it's something that will humiliate him, especially if he's regarded as a cock.

Wouldn't this all be a whole lot better if your boss was a foxestalk member. lol

One thing i did forget to add....ahem....hes a forest fan.

Why do i get the feeling the suggestions are gonna go even further downhill :D

Do what maybes said.

Actually I have changed my idea. Do it on his windscreen instead.

1. Would take a while to remove.

2. When he uses his blades the small bits of pebble dash he missed will smear over the windscreen :unsure:

Actually I have changed my idea. Do it on his windscreen instead.

1. Would take a while to remove.

2. When he uses his blades the small bits of pebble dash he missed will smear over the windscreen :unsure:

Have a nasty curry as well. And just shit, shit, shit, shit. Until you can't possibly shit anymore.

Organise a meal out for all the staff , after a few Alcoholic beverages stand up and say you have a announcement to make , the staff thinking about your time in the job then just say I'd like to say a big thanks to... and...for doing so and so. would go down a treat and I'm sure they'd be holding there heads in shame :thumbup:

Hit him where it hurts most..

By the sounds of it, either his Mrs or his

Motor. Perhaps both if your feeling extra nasty. Take a shit, pop it under his bonnet onto the engine where its hot, when the car gets going it will smell horrific, especially if he has the heaters on. Key his car both sides for good measure.

When he takes the car to the garage to be fixed then shag his Mrs in that window of opportunity

That may knock him down a peg or two

Work places don't usually like management shagging the staff, so I would start by taking some concrete evidence to his boss. If they sack him, which they might do for shagging a 16 year old after a Christmas party, then he will have all kinds of fun explaining that to his wife. Actually now I think about it, the girls dad might like to know his 16 year old daughter was taken advantage of by the boss...

Ask the boss for a private chat. Tell him you have something personal to discuss and need someone to talk to. Tell him that you have recently been diagnosed with an STI, and you are worried about telling your girlfriend about it, because she will have contracted it as well. His reaction would be top class.

Ask the boss for a private chat. Tell him you have something personal to discuss and need someone to talk to. Tell him that you have recently been diagnosed with an STI, and you are worried about telling your girlfriend about it, because she will have contracted it as well. His reaction would be top class.

:laugh:

:thumbup:

Archived