Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Revenge

Ask the boss for a private chat. Tell him you have something personal to discuss and need someone to talk to. Tell him that you have recently been diagnosed with an STI, and you are worried about telling your girlfriend about it, because she will have contracted it as well. His reaction would be top class.

:crylaugh:

Quality.

Ask the boss for a private chat. Tell him you have something personal to discuss and need someone to talk to. Tell him that you have recently been diagnosed with an STI, and you are worried about telling your girlfriend about it, because she will have contracted it as well. His reaction would be top class.

That'd be genius :crylaugh:

Work places don't usually like management shagging the staff, so I would start by taking some concrete evidence to his boss. If they sack him, which they might do for shagging a 16 year old after a Christmas party, then he will have all kinds of fun explaining that to his wife. Actually now I think about it, the girls dad might like to know his 16 year old daughter was taken advantage of by the boss...

If you can combine these two effectively then your revenge would be complete.

Excellent work Hat and City Fan.

Hit him where it hurts most..

By the sounds of it, either his Mrs or his

Motor. Perhaps both if your feeling extra nasty. Take a shit, pop it under his bonnet onto the engine where its hot, when the car gets going it will smell horrific, especially if he has the heaters on. Key his car both sides for good measure.

When he takes the car to the garage to be fixed then shag his Mrs in that window of opportunity

That may knock him down a peg or two

How would he get under the bonnet unless he broke in? :mellow::whistle:

Both of them to be honest. He has got a mrs, been with her a while, really nice woman too. Thinkin of taking photos of the texts on her phone, having deleted him as a contact so it shows his number. Then printing a load of them off, leave them laying around at work when i leave and sent the pictures of the texts to his mrs.

But then walking away and just letting him know that i know, makes me the bigger man

I don't think his wife would thank you, best to just walk away.

Not a bad idea at all lol. I did like the girl and thought that she liked me. Guess she likes the cock even more lol. The manager i got on with just because i had to what with working with him. Hes renowned throughout the company as a cun nt though.

Hes got a nice car. And theres no cctv in the work car park....dare i.... :unsure:

952.293.jpg:devil:

Tell you what i hate chicks like this....

She is just a cock hungry bitch... sorry mate!! But she is!!

She will never learn, its what she gets off on...

He is a **** aswell.... you could be aswell and try and screw his missus.... i would be very tempted to take him out for a couple of beers aswell and then kick the fook out of him up a alley way out of sight!!

But in all honesty they are both as bad as each other, so just get them both out of your life for good and move on, you will be the better person and she will be gutted when you have a new girl on your arm...

watch her when she sees you have moved on!!

that look will be priceless... just as bad as when she one day realises that she has got aids!! (if she carrys on)

Good Luck Fella

PLEASE do this.

Archived