Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rt Hon Percy Longprong

If music be the food of Love

I know what you mean.

There's a few people I know who have very little interest in music and I can't believe it.

Music's a great part of my life, and I'd be pretty lost without it. Whether it's playing the guitar or just listening to the stuff, it's all good in my book.

How can some people not be interested in Music ?

They're really missing out.

How sad is that ?

i dont personally mind people not being interested in music thats just a personal prefrence... but what grates me the most, are people who love shocking music, (pop music) are they just muppets with no soul and can be sold anything!!

Not true, at least not in my case.

I seem to be refining my taste with time progressing.

It's a good thing.

Indeed (says the 40 year old later this year :cry: )

But surely you're too young to know. :whistle:

Ooooh, nice save Futter! ;)

And just for the record I think I read somewhere that the average Album ownership is somewhere around 15... 15 albums!!! Man, I'd get sooo bored!

Indeed (says the 40 year old later this year :cry: )

Ooooh, nice save Futter! ;)

And just for the record I think I read somewhere that the average Album ownership is somewhere around 15... 15 albums!!! Man, I'd get sooo bored!

Blimey... well based on the number I've got - and, no, I haven't counted (and I'm sure a good few others on here have well over 15 too!!!), there must be a heck of a lot of people around who own none or just a couple. That's so sad... :(

I genuinely think that's such a depressing stat. Really couldn't cope without music in my life. :cry:

Quick question... do lots of other people associate different songs to different periods/occasions/events in their lives? (And, no, I don't just mean that such and such a song was played for the first dance at their wedding, or whatever.) When I think back to different things in the past (even just a particular journey, for example) I usually link it to a specific song/album/artist. Is that just a 'me' thing? Do I just happen to have a memory that tunes into that kinda stuff? :dunno:

Blimey... well based on the number I've got - and, no, I haven't counted (and I'm sure a good few others on here have well over 15 too!!!), there must be a heck of a lot of people around who own none or just a couple. That's so sad... :(

I genuinely think that's such a depressing stat. Really couldn't cope without music in my life. :cry:

Quick question... do lots of other people associate different songs to different periods/occasions/events in their lives? (And, no, I don't just mean that such and such a song was played for the first dance at their wedding, or whatever.) When I think back to different things in the past (even just a particular journey, for example) I usually link it to a specific song/album/artist. Is that just a 'me' thing? Do I just happen to have a memory that tunes into that kinda stuff? :dunno:

Nope, me too. Sad innit. I also link people with songs.

Archived