Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Abe's odysee/Exodus

Anyone else remember these games? they were top qaulity in my opinion leading alien things past many dangers and complicated scenarios.

Chanting to take control of enemy characters such as sligs......... and then making them blow up by pressing R1 and L1 at the same time. arghhhh those were the days when games were truly interesting.

discuss................ :D

Anyone else remember these games? they were top qaulity in my opinion leading alien things past many dangers and complicated scenarios.

Chanting to take control of enemy characters such as sligs......... and then making them blow up by pressing R1 and L1 at the same time. arghhhh those were the days when games were truly interesting.

Yes, this was a great game , I only ever played the demo though :(

And if i am correct the only game where you could fart, soo much fun, why not out on the PSP or PS3 or X-BOX :cry:

And if i am correct the only game where you could fart, soo much fun, why not out on the PSP or PS3 or X-BOX :cry:

I would love to see a sequal to the game, would be awesome. it was one of those games that actually made you think, rather then just being a shoot them all up game. i really miss games like that.

Anyone heard any gossip about a sequel or anything?

yeah i remember this game. It came out when i was like 7, for about a week later i had to sleep with the light on lol.

Classic.

I remember having so much fun in my younger years with this.

I doubt i would be able to now though, the only fun games off the past i still play now and again would be Mario, Sonic, Double Dragon and Street Fighter.

Alex the Kid werent to bad in its day!

Classic.

I remember having so much fun in my younger years with this.

I doubt i would be able to now though, the only fun games off the past i still play now and again would be Mario, Sonic, Double Dragon and Street Fighter.

Alex the Kid werent to bad in its day!

The other day i got Sonic the Hedgehog, the first one on the Sega Master system, off the Xbox live arcade *AHEM* lol lol lol

Very good it is too. Good times.

The other day i got Sonic the Hedgehog, the first one on the Sega Master system, off the Xbox live arcade *AHEM* lol lol lol

Very good it is too. Good times.

Smart.

I have a couple of emulators on my laptop, i play these games quite a bit. I hope PS3 store introduces these games soon, im fed up of crash bandicoot and destruction derby!

Classic.

I too only played the demo. Pfft.

There are two sequels i have discovered but are both unfotuantly Xbox only, which i find dispicable, Its main sales were on PS1 and PC why make it exclusive to Xbox? (probably because of the lump sum of money microsoft gave them but still)

I would love to see these games on the PSN for PS3 thow, As said by someone else......... some fot the best games in history. :D

Oh and can someone check this url for me www.ign.com does it work for you? because for some reason it doesnt for me and the server times out.

Abe's Exoddus is still my favourite game of all time. Shame Munch's Oddysee and Stranger's Wrath were both flops, so Oddworld Inhabitants have decided to drop out of the games industry.

Feel like completing it for a third time now. :unsure:

Once just was not enough was it??

:thumbup:

Archived