Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Ollie on FT?

Not sure if there has been a previous thread on this but the phone in last week got me thinking

We always joke about players etc reading this forum but in reality they just wouldn't bother.

Ollie on the other hand, if this was suggested to, I definitely believe would check out this place.

He promised RL that he would answer a couple of fan question everytime barber met him... well what better chance than to just use this?

He really is a fans man, I doubt he'd be as high in his career as he is had he not been so down to earth and outspoken

He'd probably ridicule a few 'tards on here... obviously he has no obligation to do it, but would there be any harm in suggesting it via a letter or BBC RL? what with this being the biggest and most sophisticated fans forum i've yet to see.

Not sure if there has been a previous thread on this but the phone in last week got me thinking

We always joke about players etc reading this forum but in reality they just wouldn't bother.

Ollie on the other hand, if this was suggested to, I definitely believe would check out this place.

He promised RL that he would answer a couple of fan question everytime barber met him... well what better chance than to just use this?

He really is a fans man, I doubt he'd be as high in his career as he is had he not been so down to earth and outspoken

He'd probably ridicule a few 'tards on here... obviously he has no obligation to do it, but would there be any harm in suggesting it via a letter or BBC RL? what with this being the biggest and most sophisticated fans forum i've yet to see.

I reckon he is knowitall. Who can knowitall be to know all of that info?

I don't think he'd want to tbh. As if he's got nothing better to do than listen to countless posts from some 'stroppy' members about how they want to leave :rolleyes:

Moderate all non-constructive AKA 90% of posts :D

Whether he is actually up for it is another matter but I think proposing it is a good idea.

What you should do is create a poll to nominate 5 forum members who we want to represent us.

A thread is created for the questions and responses in which only these 5 can post. Another thread is created post the discussion for everyone to contribute.

That said I'd be surprised if it ever got off the ground.

I think it'd be a great idea. Ollie would then be able to get the fans opinions and make a really good judgement of what we want and how we want Leicester to play.

It'd then, if nothing else, give him a good indication of who and what we think is shit at City at the moment and how he ought to fix it... whether he pays attention or not would be another matter but at least we could put across our views to him directly.

If he was going to pay attention to any forum, it would be 606. He has a weekly column for the beeb..

Too bad most of the top City posters on 606 left that forum a long time ago.

Been browsing that while at work recently, so many idiots on there.

It's me, Can anyone play Right Wing? or score a few goals?

It's me, Can anyone play Right Wing? or score a few goals?

Well, seeing as I am Milan, this would be a good as time as any to tell you that you need to find another job.

I'm all over sacking your arse*

*this is how you know it's me, it's how the real Milan talks. Honest.

Archived