Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian

Brett Ormerod

I don't rate him at all - he's had so many loan spells since joining Soton and none of the clubs wanted (or thought he was worth the money) to sign him permanently...that must say something.

I don't rate him at all - he's had so many loan spells since joining Soton and none of the clubs wanted (or thought he was worth the money) to sign him permanently...that must say something.

80004[/snapback]

and exactly how many clubs has he been on loan at since being at southampton?

i remember leeds, and he had to be called back the day after he played a match because of an injury problem at soton

the day we signed him on loan a soton fan was on our board saying he's one of his favourite players because of his work ethic etc

i'll take his opinion over yours anish :)

80004[/snapback]

and exactly how many clubs has he been on loan at since being at southampton?

i remember leeds, and he had to be called back the day after he played a match because of an injury problem at soton

the day we signed him on loan a soton fan was on our board saying he's one of his favourite players because of his work ethic etc

i'll take his opinion over yours anish :)

82003[/snapback]

Some Leicester fans used to think the same about Benjamin for that exact reason...

• 4 weeks later...
if we'd of had ormerod upfront instead of de vries we would have scored yesterday!

93812[/snapback]

you would guarantee that would you ;)

Archived