Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Lame excuse. I'm sure you can get the 10:36 train from Leicester with all the others like Ched, LD3 etc.

Not really considering i dont have a clue who they are and why would they want a 15 yr old tagging along with them :unsure:

Lame excuse. I'm sure you can get the 10:36 train from Leicester with all the others like Ched, LD3 etc.

12.36 :thumbup:

Not really considering i dont have a clue who they are and why would they want a 15 yr old tagging along with them :unsure:

But I'm going so you have to go. :thumbup:

I wanna go but im not going on my own i think it would be boring going there and back in silence :dunno:

I know what you mean but if you get the 12.36 from Leicester there will be a lot of FT'ers on who are easy to talk to.

I'm sure one of your mates must fancy a day out in Sheffield? :thumbup:

I know what you mean but if you get the 12.36 from Leicester there will be a lot of FT'ers on who are easy to talk to.

I'm sure one of your mates must fancy a day out in Sheffield? :thumbup:

No my mate who i mormally go with is skint and the rest dont wanna go so im pretty annoyed i will feel like a tag along though are you going with shannon and that?

No my mate who i mormally go with is skint and the rest dont wanna go so im pretty annoyed i will feel like a tag along though are you going with shannon and that?

It's sorted mate, you're coming with me and Shannon. As long as you don't mind me having a few beers, it should be fine. :thumbup:

Will be a good laugh mate.

Archived