Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Yeah i feel like i'm getting a bit messed around with now. When i rang the city ticket office, he said they WON'T be sending tickets up(ie if i pay by phone), but there WILL be tickets available from there for leicester fans.

BUT, when i rang the sheff ticket office, they said they wouldn't be selling leicester tickets UNLESS they get sent up, but they'll find out this afternoon and if they do, student tickets will be £14 (less than if bought from walkers). Think they're a both a bit clueless

**** it, probably end up sitting with blades fans, celebrating city's 90th minute winner, and getting knocked out :D

Student tickets were £14 from the Leicester Ticket Office. :thumbup:

Kilworth will now be on board :thumbup:

:clap:

Hi Guys the pub to go in before the game is The Howard, if you are coming in by train come out of the train station and carry on and you will get to a set of traffic lights cross the road then there is a pub there, it's white and black on the corner, this is the place for away fans, from there its about a 15 minute walk to the ground, hope too see the blue boys in there!

Thank you for your recent email.

Tickets will be available for the Leicester City supporters for tomorrow's fixture.

Tickets will be available from the Promotions department from around 12pm. Tickets will not increase on the day.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything else.

Dan Scott

Sheffield United Ticket Office

Bramall Lane

Sheffield

S2 4SU

Tel: 0870 787 1799

Fax: 0870 442 8709

Hi Guys the pub to go in before the game is The Howard, if you are coming in by train come out of the train station and carry on and you will get to a set of traffic lights cross the road then there is a pub there, it's white and black on the corner, this is the place for away fans, from there its about a 15 minute walk to the ground, hope too see the blue boys in there!

You got your tickets yet? If so where are you situated?

Yes!

On the 12:36 from leicester?

Are we all going to Gangway B and just claiming a section at the ground as well? :whistle::giggle:

Yeah of course will get on from harb tho. I think it is best to wait 2 mins before kick off and invade a great section!

Yeah of course will get on from harb tho. I think it is best to wait 2 mins before kick off and invade a great section!

Don't think its stops at your end...it's a fast 'un....

Wilkes...how many of your lot coming?

Archived