Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

Gangway F Row M Seat 145 Knowhere near you i will just meet you after the game mate :thumbup: Are you in the lower tier?

Yeah I'm in the lower tier mate, so is everyone else. I'll end up sitting nowhere near where I'm meant to anyway so just sit with me. :thumbup:

Yeah I'm in the lower tier mate, so is everyone else. I'll end up sitting nowhere near where I'm meant to anyway so just sit with me. :thumbup:

Fair enough i will do what time shal i meet you at harborough station then?

Gangway F Row M Seat 145 Knowhere near you i will just meet you after the game mate :thumbup: Are you in the lower tier?

Well if they started at Gangway A and worked across then it looks as though we have nearly sold out.

Has anyone ordered tickets via email before? How does it work?

I'm in sheffield and want tickets, but don't wanna be sitting with the blades fans

As Ashley said you can get them on the gate. Although for peace of mind you could order them via email and ask to collect them at the sheffield ticket office on the matchday.

Archived