Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

You boys heading to a boozer?

Not sure yet mate, if we pass one and see city fans we'll pop in but whether we'll go looking for a pub is doubtful.

We'll see what time we get there and park up and loft will give you a ring or summut :thumbup:

Bought my train and match tickets today.

£21 for a saver return.

Going on Saturday, returning on Sunday.

Me and Fez are having a quiet night on the town in Sheffield.

Yeah, Luke Chadwick is the best looking footballer in England to.

Right f**k it, I'm coming.

Fez you're on the 10:39 from Leicester right... I find it incredibly unlilely I'll make it to St Pancreas for a train at 9:25 so at worst I'll jump on the 10:25 instead so will be in Sheffield for about 12:45.

Oh yeah and don't tell Holly what I said about her in that other thread. I barely know the girl, that wouldn't be the best start.

Yeah, Luke Chadwick is the best looking footballer in England to.

A fine figure of a man

chadwick.jpg

Right f**k it, I'm coming.

Fez you're on the 10:39 from Leicester right... I find it incredibly unlilely I'll make it to St Pancreas for a train at 9:25 so at worst I'll jump on the 10:25 instead so will be in Sheffield for about 12:45.

Oh yeah and don't tell Holly what I said about her in that other thread. I barely know the girl, that wouldn't be the best start.

Fez is getting on at Northampton, the train gets to Coventry at 9:42 (when I'm getting on) and gets to Birmingham at 10:11.

We change there and get on a train to Sheffield at 10:30, dunno if it goes through Leicester.

A fine figure of a man

chadwick.jpg

Fez is getting on at Northampton, the train gets to Coventry at 9:42 (when I'm getting on) and gets to Birmingham at 10:11.

We change there and get on a train to Sheffield at 10:30, dunno if it goes through Leicester.

Nooooo, I'm driving to Harborough and getting the train from there. Works out a lot cheaper and quicker.

no no i live in sheffield and i can't get my ticket up here, i know people who are going and it's just a no from them!

Why can't you ring up the ticket office? Heres the number...0844 815 5000. :thumbup:

Is anyone any further back then row T?

Online? Phone? :dunno:

Yeah, I wish they sold away tickets on the internet. :thumbup:

Would of gone to this but working till 12, have "important meal with faimily" (>_< ****ing MRS!) in the evening, seems hardly worth it as me Mum ans Sister will demand on coming with me ala Wednesday :@.

Fingers crossed for Barnsleh.

Archived