Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

I have prefered The Blades over Wednesday since i seen that film 'When Saturday Comes' class film.

Though you were on Row S mate??

What is your seat number i might be next to you im on Row N :thumbup:

I'm deffinetly on Row M mate. Seat 37 possibly :dunno:

I am a huge enemy of this news. I was planning on using the whole ' ticket unavailable on the gate ' excuse for not going to this game. >_<:angry:

You still getting train yes?

1. Jose

2. Tevez + 3 others.

3. Ched

4. StandupandSing

5. Joe

6. Lildave3

7. Potter

8. Sam L

9. Shannon?

10. Staf?

11. Kilworth Fox.

12. C-man

13. Micky Ruddle?

<_<

Has anyone got a spare student ticket for the Blades' game? I'll pay face value (plus a beer) if i can pick up in Sheffield, i was hoping to get a ticket on the gate but obviously that isn't possible now.

Alternatively, if some kind soul is getting their tickets tomorrow they could pick me one up too? Pretty please?!

If anyone is feeling especially kind and can help me out please email me at [email protected], and i'll send you my phone number.

I live in Sheffield if you are wondering why i can't go to the Walker's to pick one up.

Thanks

Tom

Has anyone got a spare student ticket for the Blades' game? I'll pay face value (plus a beer) if i can pick up in Sheffield, i was hoping to get a ticket on the gate but obviously that isn't possible now.

Alternatively, if some kind soul is getting their tickets tomorrow they could pick me one up too? Pretty please?!

If anyone is feeling especially kind and can help me out please email me at [email protected], and i'll send you my phone number.

I live in Sheffield if you are wondering why i can't go to the Walker's to pick one up.

Thanks

Tom

You could give the Ticket Office a ring, buy it and ask if you can pick it up at Bramall Lane. I'm not sure if you're able to do that but you are most of the time. :thumbup:

I'm in the same situation, in sheffield and want leicester tickets but can't get to leicester to get them

Just rang the ticket office, they said they're not sending tickets up, but i can purchase away tickets from the gate on the matchday. Not sure about the price, probably won't be the £15 student prices though...

I'm in the same situation, in sheffield and want leicester tickets but can't get to leicester to get them

Just rang the ticket office, they said they're not sending tickets up, but i can purchase away tickets from the gate on the matchday. Not sure about the price, probably won't be the £15 student prices though...

When the ticket update was posted on the website yesterday, it said that there wouldn't be any tickets available on the gate. It's probably been changed yet again. Student prices aren't usually available on the day. :thumbup:

Is there any kind of organised pubbage before this game?

Disorganised?

Unorganised?

Please don't leave me on my own all day with Sir Fynwy and shops. It is not a good combination. :cry:

Yeah i feel like i'm getting a bit messed around with now. When i rang the city ticket office, he said they WON'T be sending tickets up(ie if i pay by phone), but there WILL be tickets available from there for leicester fans.

BUT, when i rang the sheff ticket office, they said they wouldn't be selling leicester tickets UNLESS they get sent up, but they'll find out this afternoon and if they do, student tickets will be £14 (less than if bought from walkers). Think they're a both a bit clueless

**** it, probably end up sitting with blades fans, celebrating city's 90th minute winner, and getting knocked out :D

Archived