Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Sheffield United

:crylaugh:

Thought you wouldnt be talking to me as i have just beat you for the fourth time on Facebook football.

yeah i am a bit annoyed by that although compare it to my 19-0 defeat to Stearman earlier 4-2 aint too bad.

yeah i am a bit annoyed by that although compare it to my 19-0 defeat to Stearman earlier 4-2 aint too bad.

:crylaugh:

Mate I took a 14-1 drubbing of Rolando Bianchi mate.

Still got to play Phillipe Mexes.

Can't say I blame you. :whistle: There will probably end up being a mass FT gathering. :dance:

Fingers crossed mate.

It's sorted mate, you're coming with me and Shannon. As long as you don't mind me having a few beers, it should be fine. :thumbup:

Will be a good laugh mate.

Ye i dont mind cheers for letting me come i think Shannon is letting me know what time train we are getting from Harborough later in the week so ye its all good :thumbup:

Ye i dont mind cheers for letting me come i think Shannon is letting me know what time train we are getting from Harborough later in the week so ye its all good :thumbup:

OK matey. I think we're getting the 10.08 into Leicester, and then the 12.36 from Leicester to Sheffield. :thumbup:

OK matey. I think we're getting the 10.08 into Leicester, and then the 12.36 from Leicester to Sheffield. :thumbup:

K im sure Shannon will txt me to confirm it but ye it should be good we going into leicester then before we go Sheffield?

What are you going to do in that space from 10:08 to 12:36?

Need to get a few things from town with a few beers chucked in. :thumbup:

K im sure Shannon will txt me to confirm it but ye it should be good we going into leicester then before we go Sheffield?

Yeah thats right. Is that ok with you?

Btw how much is a single from Harborough to Leicester?

Think I might have to go there soon for some work..

Archived