Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

#3 The Daggers.

Yup - there's only 109,000KB of a 111,000kb file

I re-uploading it now.

Sorry.

I'll check it in about 20 minutes, after story-time :thumbup:

I bet Daggers does a great story time. In fact next time you're in London do you fancy tucking me in and giving me some Lord of the Rings?

*glosses over mirth above*

All done - either play online or right-mouse-button and 'save as'

Stupid dumb windows nonsense. We wouldn't have had any of this problem if you bastards could use a decent operating system. :angry:

*glosses over mirth above*

All done - either play online or right-mouse-button and 'save as'

Stupid dumb windows nonsense. We wouldn't have had any of this problem if you bastards could use a decent operating system. :angry:

Im sure mines ok!

Sounds like Bez dancing to the X files doing a sound check?

This reminds me of Tales of the Blode. :D

One step away from happy hardcore! Liking so far.

I'm about 15 minutes in and this is fantastic. I'm really, really not in the mood for it though, that's the problem. I'm definitely saving this and saying thank you, this is great.

Edit: The sludgier piano and Thom Yorke sounding guy have just kicked in, it's staying on so I can sink in the dark of my room like a real piece of teen angst. ; )

Well im half cut and 40 mins in. I just cant get into it. I even tried skipping bits when some whiny ass Thom Yorke type started warbling on. Im trying.

Ill find some weed or pills or sumink and try again tommorrow.

Stupid, dumb Indie-kid. You have no soul. :angry:

Hang on, this was indie-based.

Bugger.

portished, radiohead (tricky?) it's like the past 14 years never happened! still, nice to hear portished, i never appreciated them at the time, whiney monotone, bristol based ace of base, i used to think.......!

Archived