Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

alright ****ers

I went to sit with her only to find out she wants to check her facebook which I stopped her because it was on this fooking thread specifically about fooking a dog

so i have just had a fooking argument about putting this on the web and she knew i was doing something fishy last night as i was on for an hour and i was checking an ebay item i was going to bid on noone bids at that time of night

so im sitting here now shes gone home feeling like shit

enjoy yourselves

no doubt you will take the piss

im off

mods delete this account, this last days has been like living an episode of eastenders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We care, of course we do.

We just think you sort of blew this massively out of proportion. We didn't make you come back and tell us you got your end away, we didn't make you leave her alone for a couple of hours so you could kiss'n'tell and we certainly didn't make you leave Foxes Talk open when you went afk!

lol

We care, of course we do.

We just think you sort of blew this massively out of proportion. We didn't make you come back and tell us you got your end away, we didn't make you leave her alone for a couple of hours so you could kiss'n'tell and we certainly didn't make you leave Foxes Talk open when you went afk!

lol

Im not blaming you lot

I would of done the same lol

Everyones gotta have their moment on Foxestalk.....

I have made up with her through texting - god knows what im gonna be like face to face.

Just basically apologised so much. I feel like a right knob.

Some of you probably dont give a shit anyway.

Oh and lildave3 >_<

Yes? :giggle:

Archived