Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

lol

I have been used.

I do what you say and you throw it back in my face and many other faces on the internet.

Ultra's with me!!!! He needs all the cyber friends he can get

You forced anything to do with what you said to be deleted.

In my sig I had "What can I say, it was magical, first I locked the dog out" and you demanded it be deleted. lol

Too much time making up filth too.

lol

Im not making owt up and I am not posting proof because I dont have none if thats where your getting. But all I shall say is I was honest enough to say I never done it before, before last night.

Tata chaps

xx

What's this all about? Looks interesting.
It's a bit confusing, I've read the last five pages backwards and people keep referring to images that won't load but so far I've surmised that Lavrentis got absolutely trousered and lost his virginity (possibly to a dog).

Am I right?

Answered your own question. :thumbup:

Pretty much bang on with that summary Fez. Post "climax" he returned to list items on eBay and demanded that anything associated with his antics be deleted.

He then went on to tell me I should reformat my hard drive after I made a joke about defragging it, becuase I print screened an absolutely golden moment.

Pretty much bang on with that summary Fez. Post "climax" he returned to list items on eBay and demanded that anything associated with his antics be deleted.

He then went on to tell me I should reformat my hard drive after I made a joke about defragging it, becuase I print screened an absolutely golden moment.

....this has to be a joke.

Splendid. I thought Lavrentis was a girl til I read the last few pages of this thread. That would have been quite different.

Archived