Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I haven't really been with the forum for too long, so I don't feel that it's my place to comment, but I've rarely seen anything similar to last night during the past few months.

If it's a regular occurance then I can understand people's frustration, and Ican empathise with the people that have to organise the forum, but it's just boys being boys from my point of view.

TC.

If NSLL doesn't get the award for accepting most B****r (note, this word has been overused therefore it will be banned) then.

Fair play for the all nighter, your still vermin. :P

(Joke) I'm a lovable lad really.

I enjoy it all to be fair.

You can chat whatever you want mate, just don't fook up the whole forum.

The All Nighter thread kept all this in one thread though, avoiding mulitple other threads.

And what happened? It gets canned.

It was causing an error mate. Start another one. It aint rocket science.

Interesting that the errors apparently happen to have been caused by this thread alone, when there's other threads about with a greater of number of replies.

Thankyou Daggers.

Its when stuff like this goes down and its not explained why, is when people get annoyed. If people are just taking the piss then fine although the All nighter thread is a classic. I'm sure it will be resurrected when all the kids calm down.

As an ex-Mod I know what an absolute cunt it is when people go off on one and you have to plough though post after post looking for abuse, spunkface pictures or posts where Ultra will be threatening to lob in his legal team to close down the internet.

At the end of the day - this is only the internet...it's not real life :thumbup:

A few little posts that are pretty irrelevant to ote and were all banned. Meanwhile you can be vile to someone who has died, or racist or both... and its 'constructive debate' - bullshit.

This was a joint statement from Tevez, Publicist and Quoter, who can't be named for legal reasons.

A few little posts that are pretty irrelevant to ote and were all banned. Meanwhile you can be vile to someone who has died, or racist or both... and its 'constructive debate' - bullshit.

This was a joint statement from Tevez, Publicist and Quoter, who can't be named for legal reasons.

In other news - you are coming across as a whiney little bitch.

Send Mark a frigging email or something if you have a grevance, deal with it instead of carping on.

And on.

And on.

Archived