Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

As an ex-Mod I know what an absolute cunt it is when people go off on one and you have to plough though post after post looking for abuse, spunkface pictures or posts where Ultra will be threatening to lob in his legal team to close down the internet.

At the end of the day - this is only the internet...it's not real life :thumbup:

Yeah I understand that.

I'm looking at it from a neutral perspective. I had no involvement in all this, i'm just trying to figure out whats kicked off really. :thumbup:

The All Nighter thread kept all this in one thread though, avoiding mulitple other threads.

And what happened? It gets canned.

What would you rather have? Foxestalk, or nothing?

However much "The All Nighter Thread" was enjoyed by certain people, I'm lead to believe that it was one of the main causes which kept fucking up the server.

Mark has always said, keep MSN stuff to MSN.

What would you rather have? Foxestalk, or nothing?

However much "The All Nighter Thread" was enjoyed by certain people, I'm lead to believe that it was one of the main causes which kept fucking up the server.

Mark has always said, keep MSN stuff to MSN.

Fair enough. Might as well delete the 'What are you listening to' thread then as well while we're at it. Especially with the 'show what you're listening to' feature on msn.

But surely the What are you listening to? Threads and I don't know... Chebs thread must of been nagging the server aswell?

I'm with you kidda... youtube and picture posts would give the server more of a hammering than text posts.

Fair enough. Might as well delete the 'What are you listening to' thread then as well while we're at it. Especially with the 'show what you're listening to' feature on msn.

Hardly.

The current "what are you listening to now thread" is at 550 odd pages, and was started in June 2007. The "all nighter thread" had hit 300 pages after being started in April 2008, with people talking about stuff what they could just talk about on MSN, and a lot of members would've had no interest in "the all nighter thread" whereas a lot of members have posted a lot more times in the "what are you listening to now" thread, and have a lot more interest in said thread too.

I'd love to see the Mods Room right about now.

There's two posters of the girl scratching her arse and a slightly ripped one of El Che giving head to Madonna. There's a small pile of sick near the door and three pieces of uneaten Dominos Pizza in a browning box by the door.

You can go left, right or forward.

There's two posters of the girl scratching her arse and a slightly ripped one of El Che giving head to Madonna. There's a small pile of sick near the door and three pieces of uneaten Dominos Pizza in a browning box by the door.

It sounds like heaven.

Throw the sword at him! Pick up the lemon! Hit him with it!

BREADFIST! BREADFIST!

I'm going to bed now, goodnight.

Archived