Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I thought I saw Tilley online a few hours ago? :unsure:

Well he must of only have been banned a few hours ago then. The people with power must of just finished their high powered board meeting.

Milktray's been banned?

I got a PM warning me that I'd be banned that was sent to Tilley and Libertine as well. Have they really been banned?

Yea they have.

Livening the place up is not creating so many bollocks nonsensical threads and bumping so much old pointless shit that there aint even an actual thread on the entire first page. That's just some kiddy, school holidays, 2 barcadi breezer business. It was just jarring, wanted to have look at the forum before bed and these boys are acting like goons.

What is it exactly then?

Oh powers that be, explain yourselves.

There's a point at which Mark ought to say what he is not prepared to accept from a forum instead of quietly sitting in the background and making comments about people in private.

The lines have been blurred over the last year at what is and what isn't acceptable on here.

Livening the place up is not creating so many bollocks nonsensical threads and bumping so much old pointless shit that there aint even an actual thread on the entire first page. That's just some kiddy, school holidays, 2 barcadi breezer business. It was just jarring, wanted to have look at the forum before bed and these boys are acting like goons.

Your fighting a losing battle pal.

Oh and Tilley doesn't like Bacardi Breezers.

If NSLL doesn't get the award for accepting most B****r (note, this word has been overused therefore it will be banned) then.

Fair play for the all nighter, your still vermin. :P

(Joke) I'm a lovable lad really.

There's a point at which Mark ought to say what he is not prepared to accept from a forum instead of quietly sitting in the background and making comments about people in private.

The lines have been blurred over the last year at what is and what isn't acceptable on here.

Thankyou Daggers.

Its when stuff like this goes down and its not explained why, is when people get annoyed. If people are just taking the piss then fine although the All nighter thread is a classic. I'm sure it will be resurrected when all the kids calm down.

Archived