Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

BBC Predictor

I don't see the point of this really, who expected Barnsely to beat Watford 3-0 Away?

It's fookin' fun!!! :blink:

I actually think we've got the hardest run-in!

:mellow: Agree!!

EasyCapture3-2.jpg

I've tried to be as honest as possible with myself...and you all know what this division is like.....we're only 15 points off a playoff place ffs!!! Fooking tight is not the word!

Anyway, I'd rather see Southampton or Covscum go down, so it's nothing personal against Blackpool.

I think 2 or 3 teams will get 52 or 51 points. If we beat Sheffield Wednesday and snatch a draw in either of the away games we will be alright. Any less than that and we are in big trouble. :sick:. Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton and, to a certain extent, Blackpool being the teams that I feel are in as much trouble as us. Barnsley and Noriwch would have to implode from here on in.

Its us or Blacpool in my opinion.

Coventry always do well against Wolves at home, and you expect them to beat Col Utd.

Southampton will win both of their home games.

Sheff Wed will win the last home game, and more or likely draw against us.

Blackpool have Wednesday and Watford at Home and Plymouth away. At the very most i think they will get 3 points.

Blackpool down for me.

I think 2 or 3 teams will get 52 or 51 points. If we beat Sheffield Wednesday and snatch a draw in either of the away games we will be alright. Any less than that and we are in big trouble. :sick: . Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton and, to a certain extent, Blackpool being the teams that I feel are in as much trouble as us. Barnsley and Noriwch would have to implode from here on in.

Yet if we beat Barnsley assuming they've already lost to Hull we'd only be one point behind them. There's still so much that can happen, so much can change, if Southhampton, cov and us all pick up points on Saturday and teams like Blackpool, Barnsely & Norwich lose then it's thrwon wide open again - and that is our best bet for now.

Eg

Barnsely lose to Hull

Barnsley lose to LCFC

Blackpool lose to Sheff Weds

Colchester lose to Cov

Norwich lose to WBA

Southampton draw with Burnley

Ignoring changes to GD the table would look like this with 2 games to go:

16 Sheff Wed 44 -5 52

17 Norwich 44 -9 52

18 Barnsley 44 -10 52

19 Coventry 44 -13 52

20 Leicester 44 -2 51

21 Southampton 44 -16 51

22 Blackpool 44 -3 50

Some big IFs but we've been seeing these sort of results all season, there really are so many different ways it could go. The teams that hold their nerve and put up a fight will be those that survive.

That's us buggered then :P

16. Sheff Wed 56

17. Southampon 56

18. Norwich 55

19. Blackpool 53

20. Barnsley 53

21. Leicester 52

22. Coventry 52

Leicester stay up on GD.

That is with Leicester beating Barnsley, drawing against Sheff Wed & losing to Stoke.

& that is with Cov losing to Colchester & Charlton but beating Wolves.

I get a different table everytime I do it. I think we need to go unbeaten from now until end of season. 5 points will do it.

Ive got us finishing 20th on 52 points. Only goal differences saving us from relegation.

3 to go down are Southampton, Colchester, S***horpe. Southampton also finishing on 52 point same as us but their bad goal difference dooming them.

Ive got us finishing 20th on 52 points. Only goal differences saving us from relegation.

3 to go down are Southampton, Colchester, S***horpe. Southampton also finishing on 52 point same as us but their bad goal difference dooming them.

Coventry's is just as bad but you can see them going to Layer Rd & stuffing Colchester >_<

• 9 months later...

I've got::

1 LEICESTER 105

2 PETERBORO 86

-------------------------------

3 LEEDS 85

4 HUDDERSFIELD 84

5 SCUNNY 82

6 MK DONS 81

--------------------------------

7 OLDHAM 73

8 TRANMERE

9 MILLWALL

10 COLCHESTER

11 STOCKPORT

12 HARTLEPOOL

13 SOUTHEND

14 YEOVIL

15 NORTHAMPTON

16 LEYTON ORIENT

17 CARLISLE

18 BRIGHTON

19 SWINDON

20 WALSALL

-----------------------------

21 BRISTOL ROVERS

22 CREWE

23 HEREFORD

24 CHELTENHAM

:thumbup:

I get us winning the league on 106 points, Millwall with 92 in 2nd with MK(87), S****horpe(85), Posh(82) and Leeds(81) in the play offs and Colchester on 79.

Hopefully Colchester get 1 more win and everything else stays the same. :unsure:

Just looked it up, Reading had 79 pts at this stage in the Championship record breaking season. Maybe a tough record to break.

Not really. After 29 games they had 72 points, so still within reach.

They managed until the end of the whole season having lost only 2 games though, which I can't see us doing somehow. I think we'll end up in the high 90s.

Archived