Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Cars You've Owned

First car was a Nova, it had a little accident with a school wall in Erdington

product-80350.jpg

Then I got a 106, the radiator burst on this one, hot boiling water spraying into the car is not nice

car_photo_6496_7.jpg

Next was an Ibiza. Utter pile of turd, went wrong from the start culminating in the fuel injection system packing up.

Ad_3307_1.jpg

Bought my sister's Bravo off her next, it had issues too - the clutch snapped.

images.jpg

Currently have a Focus, it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong with it....

05-3dr-f3q-s.jpg

First car was a Nova, it had a little accident with a school wall in Erdington

product-80350.jpg

Then I got a 106, the radiator burst on this one, hot boiling water spraying into the car is not nice

car_photo_6496_7.jpg

Next was an Ibiza. Utter pile of turd, went wrong from the start culminating in the fuel injection system packing up.

Ad_3307_1.jpg

Bought my sister's Bravo off her next, it had issues too - the clutch snapped.

images.jpg

Currently have a Focus, it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong with it....

05-3dr-f3q-s.jpg

Well if it's a newish one by the looks of the pic then you should be ok with it!

05 reg, get a car allowance from work so decided it'd be best to invest it in something reliable

Sensible choice. I hope its diesel then you'll be laughing all the way to the bank as they're apparently very economical if you drive them conservatively.

Under £100??

So basically a pile of rust on wheels that will cost you a million times more to fix up than actually buy it for? :P

Something that I can run for a couple of months, then put in a ditch somewhere.

Hold up, someone criticised a metro?

:angry:

yep. the austin metro was the car with the worst gearbox and gear shift (why no automatic gearstick centering?) the whiny engine sound, together with the stuipid carburettor that needed topping up with 3 in 1 oil, metric wheels requiring specially ordered tyres and the petrol filler more or less on the floor. the rover metro was ok

Archived