Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Video games you have loved

NHLPAHockey93EUR.jpg

nhl2.jpg

nhl1.jpg

Brilliant game one of the 1st I ever played, I think this was my favourite game as a kid.

Never got into football games as they are just not realistic, luckily for me I don't play Ice Hockey for real, or unlucky who knows?

Brilliant game one of the 1st I ever played, I think this was my favourite game as a kid.

Never got into football games as they are just not realistic, luckily for me I don't play Ice Hockey for real, or unlucky who knows?

Ice Hockey on Sega was fab - it introduced a whole wave of kids to Wayne Gretsky! :D

I've been hooked on many manager games in my time, starting with Premier Manager 98 on the Playstation. LMA Manager 2003 I spent some time on too.

champymanager.jpg

& All others since but now it's Football Manager, Not Championship Manager Sports Interactive rules :thumbup:

These games look old... :blink:

GTA tho

We are old! :angry:

Facts you need to know!

The 1966 World cup was the best ever and best in the history of all world cups!

The 1990 World cup was great, but Pearce ruined it as he was tainted with Forestness and Waddle with his ramblings on about how shit Leicester are.

Leicester City used to be good!

We used to win things :cry:

Before you turned up, your mum and dad used to have fun, in and out of the bedroom

Wippersnappers, don't know their born!

Track And Field lol I won a place in the T&F national championships for getting high scores in The Hind, Wellingborough. The one I've downloaded for the 360 just doesn't feel the same.

track-and-field-1.jpg

Track And Field lol I won a place in the T&F national championships for getting high scores in The Hind, Wellingborough. The one I've downloaded for the 360 just doesn't feel the same.

track-and-field-1.jpg

:laugh:

I had a PS1 version, which was much later on than that.

Ahhh, youth. :cool:

Archived