Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Video games you have loved

Everybody's posting screenshots, so I'll do it too..

PC:

Dune 2, the first real time strategy game for PC.. brilliant!

dune22jh9.jpg

Redneck Rampage, one of the funniest shoot-em ups...

redneck3se3.jpg

Wolfenstein 3D, first 3d shoot-em up and could scare the hell out of you!!

wolf3dpcjw0.png

Need for Speed 2 Special Edition, a classic racing series and this one was by miles the best at the time...

nfsiispecialeditionrd2.png

Stunts 4D, spent hours playing this. Loads of fun and off the wall in the day...

8080tv3.png

Epic Pinball, a very good pinball game with so many fun tables to play...

epicpinballbigyf1.png

Pinball Fantasies, maybe the best pinball game made. Superb gameplay and a great soundtrack!

pinballfantasies1kp3.png

Psycho Pinball, the funniest and most entertaining pinball game around. In "hot seat" mode, this game is hilarious. Still play it today with my dad and family.

psychopinvd0.jpg

CM 99/00, the first CM that really got me hooked to the series. I was too young to figure out CM Italia (97) and I preferred USM 98 to CM 98/99.

screen2largeqg5.jpg

USM 98, the game that sucked me into the management games. Loved the graphics, loved it all really. Shame this was the last one...

usm98covermq2.jpg

Continues in next post...

FIFA 99, a classic. It was really good, and wasn't bettered gameplay-wise until FIFA 2005.

npudzyrllqgr7.jpg

Diablo, well this has to rank as one of the best ever computer games. Simple as. I still go back to this game once in a while, it really was that captivating. I loved it to bits and together with the follow-up and Secret of Mana, this game ranks as my all time favourite.

diablo1lg4.jpg

Diablo 2, Blizzard were always up against it to reproduce a sequel that could match the expectations. They did it in style with another classic game.

diablo2yc4.jpg

SNES:

Street Fighter 2, the first game I played on SNES. Hours of fun and the Arcade Fighting game I remember most fondly.

sf2ac6.jpg

Secret Of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2), well this game is the one I'm emotionally the most attached to. I didn't have Zelda, and to be honest, it was probably just because I played SoM first that I prefer it. I've spent so many hours playing this and I always get a feeling of wonderful nostalgia when I plug in my old SNES and hear the music again. Wonderful...

densetsu3em3.jpg

Champ manager 97 / 98 was awesome...had a data editor bit which I don't think was added in later editions.

So sad but Lutterworth had a team in the league and i was an awesome striker!!

Spectrum...

Manic Minor

Automania

Jet Set Willy

Spectrum...

Manic Minor

Automania

Jet Set Willy

The Hobbit and Valhalla

You are in a room, there is a table with a knife in front of you. To the East there is a door.

> Get knife

You can not do that. You are in a room, there is a table with a knife in front of you. To the East there is a door.

> Open door

You can not do that. You are in a room, there is a table with a knife in front of you. To the East there is a door.

> Look

You are in a room, there is a table with a knife in front of you. To the East there is a door.

> Shout for help

> Give up and go play outside...

lol Loved them!

Fifa 98 and 99 were great 97 also with the indoor football :cool:

No fifas have come close since!

Goldeneye is just legendary, many glorious days and night have been spent on here, especially 4 player.

This picture makes me come over all excited

1.jpg

surprised no ones mentioned crash bandicoot yet, great game on the PS1.

Crash-Bandicoot-1.jpg

Ok, here's some oldies but goodies :D

farflame1me5vm0.jpg

Classic fantasy-strategy!!! Get in there Luxor!

xcomed1um0.jpg

Research, research and reseacrh, until you can blast those alien MFs back to Mars!

monkeyislandpi6ge5.jpg

Guybrush - "I'm looking for 30 dead guys and a woman."

Cannibal - "I'm not sure I want to hear about this." :giggle:

ffyh1wf3.jpg

SPOILER ALERT!!! She dies! Aeris dies! WTF... and there's nothing you can do to prevent it! :o:cry:

baldursgate2xs0dz8.jpg

"Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!!!"

chuchurocketwb0ce2.jpg

Best multiplayer game ever?

icoop4kv3.jpg

Most original and atmospheric game ever?

There you go... a trail through the annals of video gaming history :)

Classic stuff, I had Elite 2 and Elite 3 back in the day. Wasted far, far, too much time on them.

never played 2 or 3 were they any good i had mixed reports , i now play eve online which is as close as you can get to elite in the modern world , i even called my corporation on eve ,ELITE , love it04n.jpg

Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg Sorry Phube but Mario 64 just shaded Mario 3 for me

Also

993590343-00.jpg

Best 4 player game ever and i mean ever !!!

marioten.jpg

Got very addicted to this

but the game i spent most of my youth on was ...

Premier%20manager%2098.jpg:cool:

Best Game Ever End Of ...

230px-AlexKiddInMiracleWorld.png

Sega Master System II

Legend.

Argh yes what a game that was!!!!!! :) another great game was james pond (that is pond, you had to be this fish due :) the game was on the Omega! Qaulity)

Crash Team Racing- Quality multiplayer game

along with Crash 1 (the other crash bandicoot games sucked

Spyro the dragon was great! :)

Goldeneye was a great game.

Donkey Kong on snes was brialliant (spent many many hours on that game)

Mario kart on Snes (took up most of my multiplayer gaming up as a kid.)

Mario brothers 3 was brilliant. (i had mario allstars it had loads of different mario games on it was brilliant that was for the snes. ) :cool:

Argh yes what a game that was!!!!!! :) another great game was james pond (that is pond, you had to be this fish dude :) the game was on the Omega! Qaulity)

Crash Team Racing- Quality multiplayer game

along with Crash 1 (the other crash bandicoot games sucked

Spyro the dragon was great! :)

Goldeneye was a great game.

Donkey Kong on snes was brialliant (spent many many hours on that game)

Mario kart on Snes (took up most of my multiplayer gaming up as a kid.)

Mario brothers 3 was brilliant. (i had mario allstars it had loads of different mario games on it was brilliant that was for the snes. ) :cool:

Archived