Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Judge by their accent where they're from, then have an jokey xenophobic rant at them about how bad their country is. Usually shuts them up (if they're American anyway).

Oh, and write "annoyed" three times in the margin (Primary School style) for that heinous spelling error.

lol

No. It is "annoyed".

Yes I know, A Fox in Essex Told Me. <_<

:P

I've said it before and I'll say it again: jogging & running lycra-clad ****wads in my park.

I'm not stopping as I'm walking because you feel you have priority over me...and I'm not saying sorry as I shoulder barge you to the floor because you were cuntish enough to try to run over my fucking toes. :santa:

Granted, some of the female arses are worth it. :whistle:

My dog loves joggers :P:D

Hey if people are too stupid to realise that jogging past a dog is tantamount to shouting "here boy!! come on then!! What have I got!! and Where's your ball!!" all at once then that is their lookout. Oh and cyclists.

My dog does for some reason really not like Motorbikes, which is ok becuase generally he is on lead when we see them, and if you are enough of a twat to ride a motorbike at a park then you really do deserve to be lunged at by a large German Shepherd :)

Dog-walkers. Think they own the bloody place. :@:ph34r:

If you walk your dog in a paticular park, say 650 times a year, should you have to somehow make way for those who turn up when the sun is shining and expect to have it to themselves?

What annoys the hell out of me is people who bring their kids to a playground at the weekend a few times a year and think becuase they don't like dogs that dogs should not be walked at that park, of which they use 5% on a few occaisions a year, and I walk the entire length and breadth of every morning and evening.

Neighbours that let they're noisy fecking dogs out at 6am and let them bark and whine for a good half an hour before letting them in.

Neighbours who start hammering their outside walls just as I get home from work, whilst leaving their dog (german shephard) barking in the house like a mad ****er, whilst I've got a banging headache (seriously felt like my house was falling down) and not stopping until about 7pm

Neighbours who start drilling at 8am on a saturday

Neighbours who basically have no consideration at all.

thank fook I'm moving soon!!

I don't like my neighbours.... can you tell? plus, one of them is a derby supporting cnut

Edited by chrisfox

Neighbours that let they're noisy fecking dogs out at 6am and let them bark and whine for a good half an hour before letting them in.

Neighbours who start hammering their outside walls just as I get home from work, whilst leaving their dog (german shephard) barking in the house like a mad ****er, whilst I've got a banging headache (seriously felt like my house was falling down) and not stopping until about 7pm

I don't like my neighbours.... can you tell? plus, one of them is a derby supporting cnut

where the hell do you live? ^_^

So, you have neighbours who get up early and like DIY. Wooooo. :cool:

People who are white, and want to be black. Die.

Also shemen, freaks.

Not bothered about gays aslong as they don't shove it in my face. Only so much I can take.

Erm, im in a mood today so what else.

Having colds.

Chavs

Shitty soaps like Home & Away.

Advertising, bit of a broad statement but I cba to explain.

Cocky people, you know, im not bothered about the average twat, but some are just outragously cockish.

Lets see, what else. Any person's who believe they are better than someone else because of their family's stature & the clothes they wear etc.

Basically, twats.

you dun' alf' talk some sense! :P

no seriously, i agree to a degree you won't believe especially the two highlighted points! arggg!

ill add to the list, people who say 'like' all the time!

If you walk your dog in a paticular park, say 650 times a year, should you have to somehow make way for those who turn up when the sun is shining and expect to have it to themselves?

What annoys the hell out of me is people who bring their kids to a playground at the weekend a few times a year and think becuase they don't like dogs that dogs should not be walked at that park, of which they use 5% on a few occaisions a year, and I walk the entire length and breadth of every morning and evening.

maybe you should pay more for the park's up keep, then, seeing as you're a full time park user and not one of these part timers only taking their kids when the weather's nice.

;)