Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Anybody having any difficulties buying anything off the site recently? When I go to purchase something it says 'Can't find the page you we're looking for'!

I've tried numerous of different sellers and still the message appears. :unsure:

Edited by buzzer_b

Anybody having any difficulties buying anything off the site recently? When I go to purchase something it says 'Can't find the page you we're looking for'!

I've tried numerous of different sellers and still the message appears. :unsure:

Ive had it come up with an 'apache' error several times but you can usually reload out of that, Ive not purchased anything off there in a few days.

One Ive sent off for though says its been dispatched but the tracking number brings up nothing on the locator when all my others will, the seller has also removed all of their products, I sent a message to them yesterday as a query but have no response. Do I wait to see if it turns up or do I open a dispute regardless of wether it turns up or not and get my money back?

Edited by SpazticChicken

Japan Pikachu shirt is here :D

Few loose stitches but the player version is so silky and feels a good size and quality

Pics?

Ive had it come up with an 'apache' error several times but you can usually reload out of that, Ive not purchased anything off there in a few days.

One Ive sent off for though says its been dispatched but the tracking number brings up nothing on the locator when all my others will, the seller has also removed all of their products, I sent a message to them yesterday as a query but have no response. Do I wait to see if it turns up or do I open a dispute regardless of wether it turns up or not and get my money back?

When did you order it pal?

Pics?

When did you order it pal?

16th of July, heres the tracking number - RC248803506CN

This Japan top fits perfectly as a large but the Brazil one is a medium, so I have a little doubt over wearing it too now. If I can get my money back saying the tracking didnt work and it didnt come :ph34r: Probably shift that Brazil one if it doesnt fit, we'll see

16th of July, heres the tracking number - RC248803506CN

This Japan top fits perfectly as a large but the Brazil one is a medium, so I have a little doubt over wearing it too now. If I can get my money back saying the tracking didnt work and it didnt come :ph34r: Probably shift that Brazil one if it doesnt fit, we'll see

Wait until the end of the week for you're outstanding shirt, if it doesn't come dispute it.

HEGGSY, the guy you bought that England top from has stopped selling that shirt. :(

Looks like I'm going to have to stick my neck out and try a different seller.

That madrid one is really nice. I got another polo through. Also too small. No pictures. No point. Its as descrubed and of satisfactory quality. I will say I ordered XL and it fits my 13 year old. Damn those tiny asians.