Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Ordered the Roma away on 6 Aug.........still sitting as 'Awaiting Shipment'.  Slightly concerned.

Ordered some dodgy Nike trainers for £18.  Good reviews & all that (hundreds of orders & good reviews).  Status says 'Goods Awaiting Acceptance' & I've been given a shipping number.  When I search the shipping number.......not found.  The seller still exists on AliExpress but no longer has any products for sale.  

Reckon I've kissed goodbye to at least £18

Ordered the Roma away on 6 Aug.........still sitting as 'Awaiting Shipment'.  Slightly concerned.

Ordered some dodgy Nike trainers for £18.  Good reviews & all that (hundreds of orders & good reviews).  Status says 'Goods Awaiting Acceptance' & I've been given a shipping number.  When I search the shipping number.......not found.  The seller still exists on AliExpress but no longer has any products for sale.  

Can't you open a dispute with them.

Can't you open a dispute with them.

I was thinking of doing that.  I'm just wondering if it takes a little time for the package to show up in the Chinese postal system?

I've had the tacking number for a few days now & it only ever comes up 'Not Found'.

I'll open up a dispute, or at least ask for some sort of verification.  It's not looking good though.

So how many people on here have been fleeced......paid for something, never got it & never got their money back?

I was thinking of doing that.  I'm just wondering if it takes a little time for the package to show up in the Chinese postal system?

I've had the tacking number for a few days now & it only ever comes up 'Not Found'.

I'll open up a dispute, or at least ask for some sort of verification.  It's not looking good though.

So how many people on here have been fleeced......paid for something, never got it & never got their money back?

I received a Hackett polo shirt from them this morning. It took 3-4 weeks to come.

That's exactly what happened to me with my seller. Thankfully I used paypal so should get my money back regardless. It's worth checking the reviews in more detail though. A lot are made up from the seller with the same account being used to give loads of good reviews.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys I'm looking to get some shirts ordered for my 5's team and looking for a good,reliable seller on the Ali Express site.I ordered a Bilbao shirt a couple of months ago but I can't remember the seller. I understand there's a risk of them being seized so I'm really looking for a seller who has a good history of refunds, my mate's wouldn't be happy if I lost them a tenner (we're students, £10 is a lot of money for us!)

So does anyone have any sellers that they'd recommend who are reasonably cheap? I'm not too bothered about a wide selection of kits.

Right guys I'm looking to get some shirts ordered for my 5's team and looking for a good,reliable seller on the Ali Express site.I ordered a Bilbao shirt a couple of months ago but I can't remember the seller. I understand there's a risk of them being seized so I'm really looking for a seller who has a good history of refunds, my mate's wouldn't be happy if I lost them a tenner (we're students, £10 is a lot of money for us!)

So does anyone have any sellers that they'd recommend who are reasonably cheap? I'm not too bothered about a wide selection of kits.

I've ordered from Linda hu, Vicky mo and sky huang all very good came within 3 and a half weeks

Just had a bit of a spree on AE. Ordered the Roma home, Lazio home, Inter home, Sporting Recife home and Real Madrid away shirts. They should keep me going for footy training this season when they eventually arrive!

i'm planning to order the Lazio home as I think it's by far the nicest kit this season.

any chance you can let me know when it arrive and the quality please.

i'm planning to order the Lazio home as I think it's by far the nicest kit this season.

any chance you can let me know when it arrive and the quality please.

Yes will do mate. I've received my Sporting Recife and Inter shirts so should be here soon! Both of them are top notch!

Forgot about this page. That Brazil shirt finally came the other week and its the dogs knees.

Found an Anderlecht top on there too http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-A-2014-15-Belgium-Pro-League-Soccer-Jersey-Anderlecht-home-purple-away-pink-jersey-Free/1970401901.html

I prefer the older versions myself, but Im sure one or two of you know what to do now