Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

a1efc3e3-4627-4b82-95af-757f04b3cf2e_zps a96ebd1b-f369-41a2-b9c9-5a9ec2502b27_zps

8ffeaa54-7987-4097-80b5-a7f7020a5815_zps

Took about 3 weeks to turn up.  Not the absolute best, but still pretty chuffed with it.  The black 'Nike Authentic' label was sewn on badly - so have removed it.  The Nike swoosh might be a little off, as it seems to sit a bit too close to my right armpit.  The fading is caused by my shitty mobile camera.  All that said, it fits perfect, the quality of the material is great & the missus doesn't mind this one.........which cannot be said about the tangerine Holland shirt I've already got.  She hates it.

Anyone heard anything back off of customs regarding things theyve ordered from this site?

Ive ordered six things to the same address and heard nothing back from them but someone Ive 'let in the know :ph34r: ', is saying Ive got to watch out for import taxes ect ect. Everthing Ive had through already was marked as a gift but theyre saying if Im not carefull with the ammount I order I could be in for a red letter demanding dosh or more . I think they just think its too good to be true atm

Edited by SpazticChicken

So which of you guys wore your Mahrez Algeria shirts on Sunday against Arsenal? The bloke about 7 seats to my lett had one and so did the person two rows in front. Just glad I didn't wear mine now or we'd have looked like his little fan club!

I saw about 8 different people in them, thought I was tripping out

Got a phone call from my bank the other day telling me that my card had been compromised & that my account was being investigated by the fraud department.........or words to that effect.  They cancelled my card & everything.

Considering that I am self-employed & deal largely in cash, it came as a bit of a surprise.  I barely use my card for anything & hardly ever in a situation where it could be cloned.  Can't remember the last time I used a cashpoint & even when I'm shopping at Tesco, I use cash.

I've bought a few things off AliExpress, not just football shirts.  Maybe 5 different items.  A lot of the people on here have mentioned paying by Paypal, but I've never found a trader that offers this, so have paid through VISA.

I can't say one way or another how my card became compromised, but cannot think of anywhere else it could have been.  I don't want to put people off but thought it might be worth mentioning.  It hasn't put me off.  I'm daft enough to carry on buying cheap, knock-off gear from China

Ordered a Madrid 3rd kit and when it got here the customisation job was terrible lots of little holes all across the name and numbers, going to try and get a full refund and order from a different seller!

Got a France Pogba shirt a few weeks ago with all the additional patches and that one is really good though!

Sometimes its abit wierd. I went to check the status of my orders on someones elses computer when I made my first few orders and it just gave me a blank screen when I signed in and looked at my orders, gave me a scare till I checked again back at base.