Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

image.jpg

You sure that's the right tracking number mate?

Because it says it's been delivered.

hummm the plot thickens..... where the hell is Alderstone?? definitely hasnt been delivered, will try and contact Royal Mail but cant see them being much help.......

Well I finally managed to pick mine up from Royal Mail today. My England home and Brazil home fit perfectly. The England away shirt is way too tight, like a second skin. Got to admit though, I'm very impressed with them. Cheers HEGGSY.

I would post pictures but the picture size is too big.

Edited by buzzer_b

Well my England away shirt is now officially ****ed. The lettering was coming off so I thought I'd try ironing them back on and burnt my top! Brilliant!

Has anybody bought the England away top but the player version? Might try a medium this time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just got this beaut in from a seller on Aliexpress. It's the £90 version with the holes down the side, the gold authentic patch etc.

Cost me about 11 quid and took 5 days.

I loved the shirt, just not worth £60, never mind £90.

Looks the business :D love it.

Anyone wants the link, let me know.

There you go buzzer

Ouch. I hope it was the one that didnt fit.

It was mate. lol

Just a word of advice, don't iron them! lol

I'm not too fussed because it didn't fit plus it was just under £10 so I'm not too fussed. I'm going to order another in the medium and see how that fits.

Edited by buzzer_b

It was mate. lol

Just a word of advice, don't iron them! lol

I'm not too fussed because it didn't fit plus it was just under £10 so I'm not too fussed. I'm going to order another in the medium and see how that fits.

thats good, im sure i managed to shrink my hackett polo, seems a but tighter now, and i didnt have much room to play with to start

thats good, im sure i managed to shrink my hackett polo, seems a but tighter now, and i didnt have much room to play with to start

I suppose we can't really complain knowing the fact they are fakes and made from the other side of the world. lol

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1036638435.html

Also, did you not put a towel over the shirt before you tried ironing it lol

I think you know the answer to that question bro. lol