Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

I'm only just in.

Tomorrow is good :)...I'm available most of the day as well. Let me know what time would suit you best and we'll sort it.

Ok nice one well Im around for most of the day, I might go out to play football at 1.00-2.00 but its unlikely because my neck is randomly aching like a bitch lol so im available most of today, if I see you online then we can just sort it out then :)

Ok nice one well Im around for most of the day, I might go out to play football at 1.00-2.00 but its unlikely because my neck is randomly aching like a bitch lol so im available most of today, if I see you online then we can just sort it out then :)

About 6pm good for you?

Had some epic warm up games with Nuss, until something went wrong =( I was gonna win in extra time too

3-0 up, and you fooked it up. :chant:

Don't know what went wrong, checked my usually dodgy connection and everything was fine - must have been an error with the ea server or something.

And cheers lads for the results. Played Ashley.

3-0 up, and you fooked it up. :chant:

Don't know what went wrong, checked my usually dodgy connection and everything was fine - must have been an error with the ea server or something.

And cheers lads for the results. Played Ashley.

Don't worry it was my piece of crap that messed up.

Home - Basingstoke Fox...........Away - NSLL

Game 1 (1 star): Bristol Rovers 1 Bournemouth 3

Game 2 (3 star): Reading 1 Wolves 2

Game 3 (5 star): Spain 4 Brazil 2

We played the third anyway for jokes, great games B Fox. :thumbup:

That Reading-Wolves game was crazy. Got battered all second half at 2-1 but managed to hold out, just.

Me and Ashley through to semis so far then.

That Reading-Wolves game was crazy. Got battered all second half at 2-1 but managed to hold out, just.

I'm quite liking this competition. Could become a regular thing? Maybe a league table or something, but that would get far too complicated.

Yeah great games lol, some incredibly lucky moments lol like me hitting the post 2/3 times in the Reading Wolves game and the underside of the bar and bounced out :blink: and the Reading GK stopping a chip shot on the line, just couldnt stop NSLL's counter attacking at times :(. I was SO close to scoring in the 90th minute in that game!

If anyone is up for doing this again then so am I, I just need some shooting practice! lol

Good Games.

I'm quite liking this competition. Could become a regular thing? Maybe a league table or something, but that would get far too complicated.

I could arrange that G.

Say we get 10 regulars, I've got fixture list creating software :blush:

So after this tourno i could arrange that? 18 game league...playing everyone twice.

Would be better to keep it as xbox live games though, not a league on the ea server, because these leagues are shit and the server is shit.

I'd be happy to create that and work it all out though, providing we would have people happy to play often.

After this tourno though.

I could arrange that G.

Say we get 10 regulars, I've got fixture list creating software :blush:

So after this tourno i could arrange that? 18 game league...playing everyone twice.

Would be better to keep it as xbox live games though, not a league on the ea server, because these leagues are shit and the server is shit.

I'd be happy to create that and work it all out though, providing we would have people happy to play often.

After this tourno though.

Yeah sounds good to me boss. I'll help out if you need me to aswell.

Yeah great games lol, some incredibly lucky moments lol like me hitting the post 2/3 times in the Reading Wolves game and the underside of the bar and bounced out :blink: and the Reading GK stopping a chip shot on the line, just couldnt stop NSLL's counter attacking at times :(. I was SO close to scoring in the 90th minute in that game!

If anyone is up for doing this again then so am I, I just need some shooting practice! lol

Good Games.

You can't even hack him down on the counter, he scores every free kick he takes!

I'm up for the League version aswell would be interesting.

Yeah it would.

Should I start it now and have the cup running alongside it like in real life?

The only issue is regarding teams.

Also, how many people do we want signing up? Seeing as every person would mean 2 extra fixtures...how commited will people stay? etc. etc.

I'd be very happy to sort out fixtures and the league table etc.

Thoughts lads.

Yeah it would.

Should I start it now and have the cup running alongside it like in real life?

The only issue is regarding teams.

Also, how many people do we want signing up? Seeing as every person would mean 2 extra fixtures...how commited will people stay? etc. etc.

I'd be very happy to sort out fixtures and the league table etc.

Thoughts lads.

I'm keen. The way I would do it is we all agree on a star rating, and then choose a team, and be that team throughout the whole league.

8/10 players first to try it out?

I'm keen. The way I would do it is we all agree on a star rating, and then choose a team, and be that team throughout the whole league.

8/10 players first to try it out?

I'd like to aim for ten, we'll see what other people think.

That would mean players need to stay commited for 18 fixtures...

I'll wait till this tourno's over first though, so hurry up guys :P

Archived