Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

I love the glitch where if your player is on a yellow, you do a late challenge, the referee plays on and then comes back to it and you see the scene where your player gets the second yellow and red BUT the player is still on the pitch :cool:

At which point you duly substitute him :whistle:

Proper pissed off with myself. Saved over my sexxxxy Marseille league I had going, with a novelty one I started with the half-star rated Cobh Ramblers in Ireland. Their best payer is 53 skill. :cry:

It makes me cry having to play with them but I plan to take Total Football to the Eircom Premier Division.

It makes me cry having to play with them but I plan to take Total Football to the Eircom Premier Division.

Absolutely impossible task. Gave up after three games and started one with Liverpool, where I bought Riquelme and am owning. No 53 rated players anymore for me thanks.

About to start a Serie A game, not sure who with, thinking Lazio though.

Lazio have a 10 rated Stadium Manager, seems sensible to me.

And ld3 is falling under it's spell...

I started a game with Lincoln on Lengendary. 1 star, lovely. Sitting around the play-offs at the moment. I'm getting my staff to a decent level before I even think of buying players. Fitness was first. Having a shit fitness coach is the most annoying thing in the world.

Edit: ld3, I'll play you again tonight if you fancy it. Maybe

Try fucking Cobh Ramblers.

At least you have a poor team, in a division full of other poor teams.

Birmingham gave me a right run around on the first day of the season.

Liam/Leroy Rosenoir is going to be my only signing on loan aswell.

Mwahahahahaha.

Aguero and Torres are leathal on this. Aaron Lennon is rapido.

Just started a manager mode with Southampton.

They are poor.

Try fucking Cobh Ramblers.
I started a game with Lincoln on Lengendary. 1 star, lovely. Sitting around the play-offs at the moment. I'm getting my staff to a decent level before I even think of buying players. Fitness was first. Having a shit fitness coach is the most annoying thing in the world.

Four posts made at the same time. Ridiculous

Yeah I reckon I could be persuaded.

I want a proper game when my internet connection improves.

Playing with a horrific lag when I play swift passing and through balls is nearly impossible.

Yeah, i'm just going to roll my eyes at that.

:rolleyes::P

1-0 and you ****ed it up :giggle:

Archived