Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

There's a lot wrong with manager modes.

Only 3 transfers a gameweek or whatever is annoying.

Plus the fact you can't bring any in before the first game, unless you do it on the main menu manually.

I like the celebrations, btw.

If you manage a Spanish team on manager mode, its a fecking pain in the arse because unless your in their version of the charity shield (or some random cup like that) you cant make any transfers, and if your a big club, you cant pay the wages but you cant transfer them so your basically screwed.

Getting well into my Atletico Madrid game. I just like signing mostly players with really Spanish-sounding names and listening to the Spanish commentator go crazy whenever I get the ball.

Ochoa

Zabaleta

Amorebieta

Caceres

Pique

Maxi Rodriguez

Guardado

Kuzmanovic

Lucho Gonzalez

Kun Aguero

Keirrison

Just dispatched my self-appointed rivals Real Betis 3-1. Betis always annoy me. Last season they beat me 1-0 having got 3 of my back 4 sent off and having injured Aguero. Bastardos.

Has anyone completed the full 4 seasons of Be A Pro? I've almost completed 3 seasons at Wolves where I've now got a rating of 98. I've single handedly won everything for Wolves, winning the Championship in the first season and now the Premiership in seasons 2 and 3. I've averaged more than a goal a game in the last two seasons too. The only thing is that I've still not reached Legendary status for either Wolves or England (I'm captain for both though) - does anyone know how long you have to wait before becoming a legend?

Good game leicfox, will give you another one next week with like Leicester level teams :P

And samlcfc, I was playing leicfox when you asked to play, and I've been told to pack now for tomorrow so I'll play you next week n' all ;)

Just beat a Leeds fan on Fifa.

Absolutely brilliant. Got to hear him lose his temper down the microphone.

4-3 win, Fryatt bagging all 4.

Haha. Du du du du, Matty Fryatt!

'The whole team makes it out to the hospital. They sign autographs and spend some time with the sick children. No press were called, but you didn't do this for the press. You did it for a sick boy.

Team morale +4'

I have fallen madly in love with FIFA '09, thanks to Mr Fez. I am PSG (of course) and on my last go I signed Givanildo Vieira de Souza AKA Hulk. I am quite addicted to it I have to say.

xzibit_ipc.jpg

"We heard you like soccer, so we put some conveyor belts in your trunk, dat shit is tight."

Cue the LCFC team screaming like a bunch of girls and running around the coach in campy style

Haha, good game Nussul! Shame my players tired so i had to resort to fouling lol

Not sure how you didn't win that after 90 though :cool:

Some shocking misses. Also, made a complete hash of that through out for your second.

Was always confident on penos though. :)

Archived