Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

Manager Mode.

Started with Leicester. I decided to sign Ramsey & D.Vassell at the start then I decided to save the money when I had enough I upped my staff(Scouts) to level 10 then negiatoer to level 7 picked up a keeper on 86 for Leicester in League one signed him for £1m after two seasons he's rated 99 and worth £60,000,000 my other two keepers are rated 96 & 93. I'll post names later of who to sign. :)

Manager Mode.

Started with Leicester. I decided to sign Ramsey & D.Vassell at the start then I decided to save the money when I had enough I upped my staff(Scouts) to level 10 then negiatoer to level 7 picked up a keeper on 86 for Leicester in League one signed him for £1m after two seasons he's rated 99 and worth £60,000,000 my other two keepers are rated 96 & 93. I'll post names later of who to sign. :)

Ochoa 99

Richards 99 Chiellini 99 Subotic 99 Sagna 99

Guardado 99 Hamsik 99 Fabregas 99 Messi 99

Rooney 99 Pato 99

Sign these. :cool:

Not long until new Madden, then that will be my life. Just the cover alone gets me excited for that. ;)

Yes! every time i go in Blockbuster I'm looking for a new NFL game, can't wait.

I have Madden 09. It's fooking shit.

It helps if you know what you're doing. :rolleyes:

I have Madden 09. It's fooking shit.

Learn the game, then. That sentence just smaks of someone that gets absolutely dicked on because they've got no grasp of the sport. First time I played an NHL game I thought it was shit apart from the fighting, learned the game, and NHL 09 is one of the best sports games I think I've ever played.

Yes! every time i go in Blockbuster I'm looking for a new NFL game, can't wait.

It helps if you know what you're doing. :rolleyes:

Apparently they've tweaked little bits and bobs to make it perfect, Franchise is meant to be deeper than ever.

Just played my best online game.

Panathinaikos (Me) 0-3 Arsenal. HT

Panathinaikos 3-3 FT (Last minute equaliser)

Went 4-3 up in extra time, he levelled up at 4-4.

Won on penos. Quality game.

Xbox or ps3?

Archived