Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

Has anyone got the achievement for 'Real World Winner' involving the interactive leagues?

The I. Leagues are glitched as fook and although the achievement requires 5 wins...my stats say I've won 6, yet still no achievement.

Also, how do you provider with only one controller? lol

And if anyone wants to get the '1st time out' achievement, I'm online now looking to boost it.

On online game modes > online leagues > search leagues, search for 'nussul' as a league, join it and request a game with me.

We can boost it, like.

Has anyone got the achievement for 'Real World Winner' involving the interactive leagues?

The I. Leagues are glitched as fook and although the achievement requires 5 wins...my stats say I've won 6, yet still no achievement.

Also, how do you provider with only one controller? lol

And if anyone wants to get the '1st time out' achievement, I'm online now looking to boost it.

On online game modes > online leagues > search leagues, search for 'nussul' as a league, join it and request a game with me.

We can boost it, like.

I'll do that provider one with you tomorrow night if you like, Just set up a match and we'll be on the same team against the computer on amateur. lol

Had some fantastic matches with my mate last night.

Bournemouth (Me) 2 - 3 Bury

Wycombe (Me) 3 - 2 Bradford

Oldham (Me) 3 - 4 Huddersfield

Oberhausen (Me) 3 - 0 Bastia

Slovan Liberec (Me) 2 - 0 Odra Wodzislaw

Was brilliant, loads better than Man Utd vs Liverpool. :yawn:

Well I had a mare last night.

I was Arsenal against Man Utd & I lost 3-2.

I had Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy & Diaby sent off.

Fucking joke. Didn't even know you could have 5 people sent off.

You can't. After the fifth one the game finishes and you lose. The same as if you quit (so either 3-0 or the current score if that's greater).

Happened to me lots lol

Provider - 10

Perform a cross for a friend who scores from it (co-operative achievement).

The easiest way to do this is to get a friend to use a second controller, set up an exhibition match, and both move your controller to the same side.

Once it starts, you win the ball and run down the wing. When neccersary, cross the ball in to your friend () and get him to score. If it doesn't work, just keep trying until your friend manages to score.

If you have one, you can have a 3rd controller control the team your playing against and just leave it, and you can also bing the keeper out with that 3rd controller if it helps.

This can also be done in be-a-pro mode, and be-a-pro mode online, and online clubs. As long as you provide a cross and one of your team mates scores you'll get this

All it says, The chances of me crossing and you scoring in one of these games are slim to none, No-one passes and everyone goes up front. lol

I had a quick go at it last night and it's not all that easy with two controllers either. lol

I'm sure, but i still need it :\

Down to 6 now.

Provider

Living Legend

Spending Spree

Real World Winner

Frequent Flyer

Peterson.

Archived