Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

Couple of great games there samlcfc.

You did really well to keep the second one to 1-0, I lose concentration and BAM. 3-1 down.

lol, i score loads near the end so i just keep attacking till i break through

the battery back on my controller is lose and your first goal on the first game came after it decided to turn off haha. you battered me after anyway so it didnt really make any difference

nice games mate

Just had some great fun. :)

On Fifa Clubs, me, Bakey and this other guy have a team. We started as Brazil, and started well, won 15, lost 8. But then we won only 2 games in the next 10 games. So we changed to Man UNited, didn't work there, then Atletico Madrid, and we got beat 4-0. <_<

So we had a record of won 16, drew 4, lost 20, so we thought why not have a bit of fun before we restart, and played as Leicester.

First 2 games, won them both :cool:. We beat Man United 1-0, a early goal from Matty Fryatt, (they then quit ^_^ ) then we played our old team Brazil, and a 87th minute winner by Super Steve gave us the win after Maxi had scored earlier on (as Bakey).

Oh yeah, we have a problem though, if we ever want to be Brazil again, we're gonna have to try and find Kaka in Andy Kings pocket. :whistle:

Found a brilliant tactic, take the lead then take thee ball to the corner flag in your oppositions half and shield it there all match. Won my last 16 games 1-0 and won the belgian league with 100% record.

I actually can't think of anything I'd like to do less. :huh:

Found a brilliant tactic, take the lead then take thee ball to the corner flag in your oppositions half and shield it there all match. Won my last 16 games 1-0 and won the belgian league with 100% record.

You're cool.

• 2 weeks later...
I Know its great isn't it

Imagine if it was in 1st person :D

they had first person as an unlock on one of the champions league games which is pretty much fifa under a different name lol

it was one of the worst things ever.

Would be too hard you would need more buttons in order to move your head....wouldn't work

you could use the digital arrow keys to move the player and the analog stick to move their head. the only problem with the be a pro is it doesn't let you be a keeper which ain't really fair. perhaps some people wanta be keepers.

Started new manager mode with Leicester on legendary, going very well so far.

My team:

Fulop

Mattock

Tunchev

Shawcross

Kirby (scouted)

Brunt

Goncalves (scouted)

Sumulikoski

Gradel

Jelen

Long

Subs:

Hendo

Fuentos (scouted)

Austin (Scouted)

Kyel Reid

Eastwood.

Made some signings, wheeled and dealed. Now virtually playing with six in the attacking half.

Sneijder, Diego, Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Benzema.

regardless, my arsenal team would slaughter any team going! the system i use is a perfect fit! although with any other team..............im sh*te lol lol

regardless, my arsenal team would slaughter any team going! the system i use is a perfect fit! although with any other team..............im sh*te lol lol

Wouldn't slaughter my Man Yoo or Dortmund team. Engineered to perfection.

Anything the strikers don't finish, the wingers do. Couple of big boys at the back and pacy wing backs.

Wouldn't slaughter my Man Yoo or Dortmund team. Engineered to perfection.

Anything the strikers don't finish, the wingers do. Couple of big boys at the back and pacy wing backs.

you say that but its all about 1 man......... darren bent, the guy IS perfection, scored 74 goals for me in my last MM on legendary! the difference is, your wingers may pick up the pieces, with me and darren bent my wingers dont have to! :P:P

Just played the game of my life in the Carling Cup, away at Manchester United with championship Leicester, on legendary mode.

4-0 victory...Austin (scouted), Canning (scouted), Long and Jelen with the goals.

Rewarded with a home tie with Cardiff.

Archived