Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

Brian Lara Cricket

Also a few videos and dvd's for sale

Various other items

a selection of feedback quotes from foxes_fan ebay accounts Mr Snuggly

"no reply to email.not size or colour as described"

"Did not complete transaction"

"3 weeks till i received vids....not impressed!"

would you trust this man

to be fair he does have 95.1% positive feedback and this was just a selection of quotes :ph34r::Plol

Edited by john_lcfc

a selection of feedback quotes from foxes_fan ebay accounts Mr Snuggly

"no reply to email.not size or colour as described"

"Did not complete transaction"

"3 weeks till i received vids....not impressed!"

would you trust this man

to be fair he does have 95.1% positive feedback and this was just a selection of quotes :ph34r::Plol

the top was the correct size and colour, and i never recived and email, the reason i did not complete the transaction was, becasue i recived and email saying the dvd's the person was selling were copys and the reason the videos took 3 weeks because i had a family death and posting the videos was the last thing on my mind...

the top was the correct size and colour, and i never recived and email, the reason i did not complete the transaction was, becasue i recived and email saying the dvd's the person was selling were copys and the reason the videos took 3 weeks because i had a family death and posting the videos was the last thing on my mind...

"Top Ebayer, good communication. Many thanks. A+++ 10/10"

"Received today. son really pleased with item. Thank u for fast delivery"

"a1 condition well pleased a credit to ebay highly recommended fast delivery a+++"

another selection of feedback proves this man can be dealt with :thumbup::thumbup::smile:

Seriously though... and I know that as this is my second post about it, it could be seen as spamming but if anyone does want to buy some tickets to see James Blunt just after Valentines Day of next year... get in touch as happy to sell for less profit than having to whack them on ebay.

On a separate topic, what is everyone's best buy on ebay?

Shall we put Tommy Wright on there and hope that a manager of MA's/PT's class is an ebayer? : P

• 2 weeks later...

Missus has some lovely bracelets for sale...

Pink beaded SP bracelet with toggle clasp

Pink, gold and brown beaded bracelet with toggle clasp

She has other things on there, but I don't want to fill the forum with it...

Today's Top Tip: Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

i decided to order them so i could sell them to people but most people already have one now, so if i get desperate i just register them and use the £2.50 credit and get a free wallpaper, ringtone and game, not bad really

Wish I'd known... I was looking for one not long ago...

• 2 weeks later...