Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

I havent put a ebay topic up but if anyones interested im selling a snooker table with tradational red and yellow pool balls, 2 cues and the table is 6 by 3 foot... post here if interested.. looking for about 100 quid, may haggle.

Awww Lukey any particular reason?

I havent put a ebay topic up but if anyones interested im selling a snooker table with tradational red and yellow pool balls, 2 cues and the table is 6 by 3 foot... post here if interested.. looking for about 100 quid, may haggle.

Snooker or pool? sounds like pool to me lol

Not made a listing for a wee while so I thought it was about time I did, if anyone is interested just give it a go! Top quality :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=5649194163

lol I've got the same one!

My latest selling item: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

• 3 weeks later...

Is that just the BBC version on dvd? And does it include all the pundits comments etc?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Nothing exciting really, just a set of leicester city cards!

Yeh it's the BBC version on DVD, although it doesn't include the half-time/full-time analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

ATTNETION GOONS

Just landed a Xbox 360 for 175 quid (on ebay) is that good? I think its amazing but I find it hard to bealive.

going to pick it up from some idoit in Nottingham as well so I dont have to pay the postage. even better.

That's a good deal, well done!!

By the way i'm selling a brand new unused\unopened Braun Tassimo Coffee maker, it's worth £100, I would be happy with £70!!

That's a good deal, well done!!

By the way i'm selling a brand new unused\unopened Braun Tassimo Coffee maker, it's worth £100, I would be happy with £70!!

<_< I was thinking that but nodbody seems to be bidding on them after 180... maybe it's not such a good deal.

I should really stop buying things I dont need and can't afford when drunk.

Edited by Manwell_Pablo

<_< I was thinking that but nodbody seems to be bidding on them after 180... maybe it's not such a good deal.

I should really stop buying things I dont need and can't afford when drunk.

Apparently, there is an issue with the first batch of the 360, they seem to overheat and getting a replacement is abit difficult ie long waiting list, so I suppose that has put alot of people off!!

Apparently, there is an issue with the first batch of the 360, they seem to overheat and getting a replacement is abit difficult ie long waiting list, so I suppose that has put alot of people off!!

If that happens to mine I will personally beat that goon for Nottingham over the head with the ^(&^(* thing. :mad: <_< . Then im going after Gates.

anybody played one not on a HD. gonna have to save for one, need a new telly any way I think ive had my one since about 1993. :o

If that happens to mine I will personally beat that goon for Nottingham over the head with the ^(&^(* thing. :mad: <_< . Then im going after Gates.

anybody played one not on a HD. gonna have to save for one, need a new telly any way I think ive had my one since about 1993. :o

Great, you have the High Definition TV compatible 360 on a old not even nicam, square fat tube tv!!! You may aswell stuck with the atari 2600 or sega master system!!!! :D:D

Great, you have the High Definition TV compatible 360 on a old not even nicam, square fat tube tv!!! You may aswell stuck with the atari 2600 or sega master system!!!! :D:D

I do have a half decent monitor and a half decent tv downstairs.. <_< the telly belongs to me is old not the one i inted to play the 360 on