Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Fulham

I think the pub everyone drank in last time was right near to Putney Bridge Tube Station. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a decent boozer and was rammed. It started with the word 'The' I know that for a start!

Slug and Lettuce wasn't it?

I think the pub everyone drank in last time was right near to Putney Bridge Tube Station. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a decent boozer and was rammed. It started with the word 'The' I know that for a start!

The Eight Bells.

Just around the corner from the tube station :thumbup:

Ben, get onto that Pro Evo tournament at yours, sounds like a plan to me.

Who's going in what cars by the way?

Yeah i'm keen.

You, Mikey and Mikey's mate are in with me and the old man.

Think Ched's going with Tommo and Jamie.

Andy's still deciding whether to be an evil bastard or not.

Yeah i'm keen.

You, Mikey and Mikey's mate are in with me and the old man.

Think Ched's going with Tommo and Jamie.

Andy's still deciding whether to be an evil bastard or not.

I think Andy has been a selfish one.

I might come up to the Fulham game with my youngest but I'm a bit worried about the 1½ mile walk from the ground to the station for the last train at 11.05pm.

Anybody got any idea what sort of an area it is? Many vagabonds, blaggers, cads and bounders?

Thanks.

I might come up to the Fulham game with my youngest but I'm a bit worried about the 1½ mile walk from the ground to the station for the last train at 11.05pm.

Anybody got any idea what sort of an area it is? Many vagabonds, blaggers, cads and bounders?

Thanks.

It's not too bad, you walk through the park IIRC, but as there will be a shit load of City fans about you'll be fine.

Thanks.

London is full of freaks but relatively speaking Fulham is slightly less freakish than most areas. You'll be fine.

Thanks for the replies but I've decided against it as I've just noticed the kick-off is at 8.00 which means that if it goes to penalties (you never know!!!) I'd have to leave early to catch the last train home.

My Dad used to leave early when he took me to Filbo as a nipper and I could never get my head around it!

I'll save my cash for maybe Orient, Brighton (last train at 10.03pm - bummer!!!), Swindon and Yeovil away games.

Archived