Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

Fed up, Top of the Prem by 10 points although Utd have 2 games in hand, have a quality squad and I'm exceding expectations by far. Then I go and lose 14 fooking nil to Tottenham (who are struggling) in League 1 and I fielded a full strength squad. I quit the moment the match was over, that has to be a glitch, I'm cheating and re-doing it.

:o

That's insane! 14-0! Clearly something wrong with the game... I'd redo it too. :thumbup:

:o

That's insane! 14-0! Clearly something wrong with the game... I'd redo it too. :thumbup:

Thats nothing, me and my mate were setting up FM with Grimsby, came to playing Sheff Wed first friendly.

Thinking if we could snatch a draw it would be good, lost 17-1 :eek:

Just a quick one im getting bored now waiting for the new game!! Does anyone know where the editor is this year? I wanna give Leicester a nice little transfer kitty lol someone help quick x

i just searched data editor on mine to find it.

Thats nothing, me and my mate were setting up FM with Grimsby, came to playing Sheff Wed first friendly.

Thinking if we could snatch a draw it would be good, lost 17-1 :eek:

not the weirdest scoreline ever seen. that would be Leicester 40-0 Arsenal on FM 07.

Craig Gordon got injured for Southampton on my game in 2016.

I've had previous games go up to 2040.

This was the first time a keeper has ever gone off injured in ANY of my FM games :|

happened twice. not for my team though. In the 40-0 thumping of arsenal lehmann went off injured after 2 minutes, almunia came on after a 10 month layout with a broken leg and got injured almost immediately. they put fabregas in goal and got destroyed.

Archived