Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

I just woke the whole family up by celebrating a play off final victory as ipswich boss against reading... mainly because I was 2-0 down at half time :).

Prem Now... im debating whether I should catch up on some zzzz before cov tomorrow or stay up and do prem pre season lol.

Euro 2016 finished.

Spain, England and Czech Republic all want me lol.

I chose Spain. Better youngsters and the English youngsters aren't all that great, or don't appear to have as much potential as the Spaniards.

Plus Fabregas is sitll only 29 lol. And I have Aquino and Bojan in my team. Love them two.

Well I have to beat arseanl on the last day to stay in the premier league with ipswich.

Its all gone wrong really, fuck all transfer funds at the start of the season(which is annoying after all the money that comes from promotion).

Id say its probably fuckety bye to the premier league barring a miracle.

Everyone seems to want to leave me at Millwall :(

Had to sell club captain Ross Turnbull after 168 consecutive games. He played every game from the moment I signed him to the day I sold him 3 years later. :cry:

But...finally gained promotion from the playoffs at the third time of asking.

Only scraped in 6th on goal difference too :giggle:

Manager of the ivory coast on one of my older saves. but i've got a slight problem. there are no keepers in the database eligable to play for the ivory coast. What should i do?

On the plus side won my first game in charge 2-1 v togo kader keita (winger) covered in goal, gradel took his place in the team and scored the winner.

Manager of the ivory coast on one of my older saves. but i've got a slight problem. there are no keepers in the database eligable to play for the ivory coast. What should i do?

On the plus side won my first game in charge 2-1 v togo kader keita (winger) covered in goal, gradel took his place in the team and scored the winner.

I had this problem with the ivorians, the imaginary players(those ones in grey instead of white) were good enough in goal for me :)

I had this problem with the ivorians, the imaginary players(those ones in grey instead of white) were good enough in goal for me :)

not got any of those in my squad either. they arrive in the squad after the set of fixtures is over then disappear when i go back into the squad to pick my squad for the next set of matches. on the plus side though i have won the premiership, fa cup and league cup in my first season in charge (man city) also apparantly gradel now loves me because i gave him three international appearances.

Not played football manager in ages.

Think the last one i played was 2004, used to play for ages, won the Prem and the Champs League loads with Arsenal but after like 20 days of playing my saved games used to break and i couldn't load them up.

This happen many times so i just stopped playing it.

I remember starting a saved game after the main saved one broke, and i lost loads of games with Arsenal and got sacked, having already won the League and Champs League in that season on my main saved game that always used to error or something.

Maybe il get the new one when it comes out though.

Fed up, Top of the Prem by 10 points although Utd have 2 games in hand, have a quality squad and I'm exceding expectations by far. Then I go and lose 14 fooking nil to Tottenham (who are struggling) in League 1 and I fielded a full strength squad. I quit the moment the match was over, that has to be a glitch, I'm cheating and re-doing it.

Fed up, Top of the Prem by 10 points although Utd have 2 games in hand, have a quality squad and I'm exceding expectations by far. Then I go and lose 14 fooking nil to Tottenham (who are struggling) in League 1 and I fielded a full strength squad. I quit the moment the match was over, that has to be a glitch, I'm cheating and re-doing it.

Something dodgy there. Surely thats not even possible with the game running properly haha

Archived