Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

Wales aren't that hard to play as in FM, imo.

Given that FM's a pretty easy game anyway and it's been fairly kind to Ched Evans, Aaron Ramsey and Rob Earnshaw.

Unless you get raped by injuries qualification's not so hard.

lol dont burst my bubble.

And I havent touched ched evans yet. Its all about bellamy :)

Just beat finland.... and germany(For a second time!)

Im very happy with this game, its rescued fm for me.

just played second in the league Doncaster with my Notts County team and got a man sent off after 2 minutes. Thought I may head towards my first defeat but ended up dominating most of the game and leading 2-0 right near the end before they scored a 30 yarder lol. Still, won 2-1 and my destruction of league 1 continues

Yep "Feels that your valuation of him is slightly worrying" or "Feels you're trying to outprice other clubs" - along them lines. Introduced in 08 after people found out about it in 07.

Ah, well that could have been if you are making people like Tunchev be valued at 40m... however if you put him up for around 8m, it's still more than most clubs would ever pay up and so he'd never leave, but at the same time, his valuation isn't so high that he gets unhappy.

My World Cup Group

Brazil

Costa Rica

Ivory Coast

WALES.

Hopeful of second place after my group stage results.

Tough group to say the least though.

Must win against Costa Rica and hope for a result against Ivory Coast... good luck, that's a bastard of a group.

With Ms. Watson as your mascot though, surely you can't fail! ;)

You haven't truly made it as a nation until you spank Ethiopia 8-1 at Wembley with Carlton Cole scoring twice.

Yeah, this occurred in my International Bonanza .

lol at the trademark.

Im doing that to my wales game if I get through that pissing group.

Lost 5-1 in my warm up game to Hungary lol

Kayne McLaggon scored though :)

World Cup squad:

Gk: Wayne Hennessey, Owain Fon Williams, Boaz Myhill

Def: Sam Ricketts, James Collins, Danny Collins, Gareth Bale, Lloyd James, Chris Gunter, Kenny Rule(Regen), Danny Gabbidon

Mid: Aaron Ramsey, Simon Davies, Jason Koumas, Jack Collison, Owain Tudur Jones, Brian Stock, Joe Ledley

Att: Sam Vokes, Ched Evans, Craig Bellamy, Kayne McLaggon, Robbie Earnshaw

Starting an expeimental game. Will only have 16 first team players. A fixed first 11 and 5 subs. This way i will be able to rely on youth coming through.

Just got to find a team to try it out on. Thinking someone like Cardiff or QPR.

Better pick someone with a good youth academy then :P

Archived