Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

Ah, well that could have been if you are making people like Tunchev be valued at 40m... however if you put him up for around 8m, it's still more than most clubs would ever pay up and so he'd never leave, but at the same time, his valuation isn't so high that he gets unhappy.

not happened to me. brought jack hobbs. arsenal wanted to buy him the following summer so i tried to charge them 100m striaght up with another 20m if he makes an appearance for them, 20m if he plays for england and 50% sell on fee. Unsuprisingly they didn't bite but he hasn't had a sulk.

Lost 5-1 in my warm up game to Hungary lol

Kayne McLaggon scored though :)

World Cup squad:

Gk: Wayne Hennessey, Owain Fon Williams, Boaz Myhill

Def: Sam Ricketts, James Collins, Danny Collins, Gareth Bale, Lloyd James, Chris Gunter, Kenny Rule(Regen), Danny Gabbidon

Mid: Aaron Ramsey, Simon Davies, Jason Koumas, Jack Collison, Owain Tudur Jones, Brian Stock, Joe Ledley

Att: Sam Vokes, Ched Evans, Craig Bellamy, Kayne McLaggon, Robbie Earnshaw

The ones in bold I havent considered yet, just about to go into my warm up game.

Actually Mclaggon im currently scouting.

just played second in the league Doncaster with my Notts County team and got a man sent off after 2 minutes. Thought I may head towards my first defeat but ended up dominating most of the game and leading 2-0 right near the end before they scored a 30 yarder lol. Still, won 2-1 and my destruction of league 1 continues

having an awful run of results. In my last five ive drawn 2, lost 2 and won 1. Good thing i got myself ahead of the rest earlier on or id be struggling for promotion

Lost 5-1 in my warm up game to Hungary lol

Kayne McLaggon scored though :)

World Cup squad:

Gk: Wayne Hennessey, Owain Fon Williams, Boaz Myhill

Def: Sam Ricketts, James Collins, Danny Collins, Gareth Bale, Lloyd James, Chris Gunter, Kenny Rule(Regen), Danny Gabbidon

Mid: Aaron Ramsey, Simon Davies, Jason Koumas, Jack Collison, Owain Tudur Jones, Brian Stock, Joe Ledley

Att: Sam Vokes, Ched Evans, Craig Bellamy, Kayne McLaggon, Robbie Earnshaw

Where is Andy King! :P

Its world cup time.

SOOO Nervous.

My Starting 11 Vs Ivory Coast:

Hennesey

Bale

Gabbidon

Gollins

Gunter

Joe Allen

Ramsay

Collison

Davies

Koumas

Bellamy.

Fingers crossed, here goes nothing.

Opening Match: Guinea

Myhill

Gunter Gabbidon Collins Ricketts

Davies Koumas Ramsey Bale

Earnie Bellamy

Final Results.

3-4 Against Ivory coast

1-1 Vs costa rica.

1-1 Vs Brazil :)

Was a good experience on to the euro qualies now.

Also took the notts county job, still in league 2 in 2010 not for long though with me in charge :P

just found an absolutely awesome left/wing back that is 19. Had an offer accepted but am just sorting my team out after getting promoted to the champ. The board says theyll let me have 1.4k for his wages until i get rid of some players <_< by which time hell probablky be snapped up

lol, sol campbell announces he will retire at the end of the season. He has struggled to break into the first team and feels it is probally time to call it a day

Notts Countys Fifty Seven year old winger sets eyes on retirement haha he must have been rotting in the reserves. Didnt even realise. Cant be a player much older than that on the game surely

Final Results.

3-4 Against Ivory coast

1-1 Vs costa rica.

1-1 Vs Brazil :)

Was a good experience on to the euro qualies now.

Also took the notts county job, still in league 2 in 2010 not for long though with me in charge :P

Aww shame!

Was actually getting nervous for you when reading the last posts... was really rooting for you, namely cause you've got Em in your sig but still!

Well done and good luck for the Euro Qualies!

Aww shame!

Was actually getting nervous for you when reading the last posts... was really rooting for you, namely cause you've got Em in your sig but still!

Well done and good luck for the Euro Qualies!

Taken a short break from that game to continue my barca game.

Will go back soon though.

To be fair I wasnt to dissapointed with the results, We should of beaten ivory coast, we should of beaten costa rica and we were leading against brazil.

into my 3rd season with man city.

first season won the carling cup and finished 7th.

2nd season won the league on the last day by 2 points and won the europa league.

3rd season went out of the carling cup semi finals to liverpool, won community sheild, lost uefa super cup to chelsea, 8 points clear in the league and in the semis of the FA cup against liverpool (feck it.) took barca out of the champions league and playing valencia in the quarter finals of the champions legue.

sitting in 6th with everton on same points as chelsea in 5th and i have 2 games in hand, managed to win the carling cup against arsenal, joseph yobo header in the 95th minute!

highlights of the season, beating chelsea 3-0 away to end their 15 game unbeaten run and their 9 game run of not conceding a goal!

also managed to come back and win on peno's in quarter and semi finals of carling cup to man city and man u!

and just beat milan 3-0 at home in 2nd round knockout round, 2nd leg to follow! (after i lost 1-0 in the league away to second bottom wolves :angry: )

my team is:

tim howard

alex smithies

hibbert

balzaretti

yobo

jagielka

lescott

neville

demidov

rodwell

gosling

fellaini

cahill

arteta

pienaar

douglas costa

darko lazovic

eduardo salvio

gael kakuta

canales

jordan henderson

nathan craig

jose baxter

milevskyi

almeida

vaughan

anichebe

Just started my championship season with Notts County. Won my first match 4-2. Didnt fill me with too much confidence letting in 2 goals at home but a couple of my new attacking midfielders got 1 each and Lewandowski got 2 so looks like hell carry on scoring from last season.

Knocked out in the semi's by Portugal.

Lost 2-1 in first place play-off to Argentina

Jack Collison is my Captain.

Ben Thatcher is my U21 manager.

Ryan Giggs my U19 manager.

Paul Dickov is my physio.

What an eventful news update lol

Wait a minute what world cup were you in??

I was 2010.... that might explain why you did better if your 2014, I bet ramsey and collison are class in 2014.

Well.... In what I promise to be my last FM 2009 Load.

Arsenal.

Seemingly tiny transfer budget at 12M.... take a look at your wage budget.... hey would you look at that I suddenly have.... 25M lol.

Anyway signed Joe shhhh :ph34r: .... Jack Collison, Diego Buonanotte and Paddy Vieira... and I am using the same tactic I have used for the last few loads.

Archived