Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Scunthorpe United

Katy/Stez - getting to Scunny from the A1 (P'boro/Grantham): would you carry on up the A1 to Doncaster, then M18, M180?... or go A46 from Newark, then A15?... or something else?.... :dunno:

A1, M18, M62, A63 to Brough - Lunch at the Hullfoxes, bring a duster.

Leicester City is a massive club. This club has got a history, a tradition, a Smashing Bunch Of Lads playing for it, and supporters who follow it everywhere (apart from the grounds we don't play at). Over 2000 are heading to Sc unthorpe tomorrow, which emphasises the point the club makes about it's fans. We will do our best to try and play for a draw, keep it tight at the back. With Hughesy and Jason Jarrett in midfield we are confident.

Enjoy the game.

Rob.

You driving?

You on the Train?

Tom decided on where we are meeting yet? I'm feeling a game of footy at Castle Donnington Services car park. My car vs yours. Boots for goals. :laugh: :whistle::ph34r:

Are you training it?

Yeah, on the one that gets in Scunny at 11.07.

Happy drunken days. :beer:

My bro ordered 2 tickets on Wed from the ticket office and they said they will send them out first class so he will receive them by the weekend, but they haven't turned up yet, hopefully they will tomorrow, but the post sometimes arrives around 11am which will be enough time to still get there, but he's worried they wont turn up until Monday.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will reprint tickets, i doubt they will tho as they have probably sent the remaining tickets back or if there is anything they can do? He should've rang up today and asked what to do but he didn't get in from work until 6pm and the ticket office was closed (he assumed the tickets would've arrived today)

My bro ordered 2 tickets on Wed from the ticket office and they said they will send them out first class so he will receive them by the weekend, but they haven't turned up yet, hopefully they will tomorrow, but the post sometimes arrives around 11am which will be enough time to still get there, but he's worried they wont turn up until Monday.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will reprint tickets, i doubt they will tho as they have probably sent the remaining tickets back or if there is anything they can do? He should've rang up today and asked what to do but he didn't get in from work until 6pm and the ticket office was closed (he assumed the tickets would've arrived today)

If the tickets haven arrived by tomorrow morning I would suggest ringing S****horpe ticket office.

This game seems to have taken an age to come around. According to the aa it's going to take 1hr 34 mins from my house.

1hr 34mins? Try a five-hour journey on six trains, and then back again, not getting back until after midnight.

Well, maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's only three trains, and I'm getting back at 10pm, but still.

1hr 34mins? Try a five-hour journey on six trains, and then back again, not getting back until after midnight.

Well, maybe I exaggerated a bit. It's only three trains, and I'm getting back at 10pm, but still.

Should'a got a lift. :D

i havent got a ticket {want to go } but iv been told it all-ticket but been told i will be able to buy on the gate is this true ? if not does any one have a spare ticket . desperate ! ! !

dont take my word for it mate but i think i heard that they are not available at s****horpe :dunno: u could buy from the ticket office this mornin couldnt you

dont take my word for it mate but i think i heard that they are not available at s****horpe :dunno: u could buy from the ticket office this mornin couldnt you

ive just got mine over the phone and going to collect now.... free lift n cheep ticket ... looking good already

A1, M18, M62, A63 to Brough - Lunch at the Hullfoxes, bring a duster.

Damn, only just seen this. We have a handheld vacuum cleaner as well, it does a much better job than a duster.

Archived