Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Scunthorpe United

I'm pretty impressed with the ticket allocation, I didn't think they could allocate that much.

I'm liking the under 21's price for this.

It's a big game for us, can't wait.

Whole stand behind the goal, we would have had that last year but didn't sell out.

Whole stand behind the goal, we would have had that last year but didn't sell out.

Oh right, not bad then. I don't think we were anywhere near selling out last season.

For some reason, I had it in my head that the away end only holds 1500. :S

Oh right, not bad then. I don't think we were anywhere near selling out last season.

For some reason, I had it in my head that the away end only holds 1500. :S

Think we sold 900 or so last season, was a really bad game and the stewards were salmons.

Taken from FGG

Away fans are housed in the AMS Stand (aka the South Stand) at one end. This is all seated and can house 1,650 supporters. If demand requires it, then extra seats can be made available in the south corner of the West Stand. Although there are a couple of supporting pillars in this stand, the view is generally okay.

Think we sold 900 or so last season, was a really bad game and the stewards were salmons.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I remember the stewards being pretty bad, I think I stood for the majority of the game though.

The game was pretty poor, although we would've won had it not have been for a dubious disallowed goal.

The game was pretty poor, although we would've won had it not have been for a dubious disallowed goal.

One of the most flat games of football I have ever watched. It just beat Wolves away last season. Blasted 5.35pm kick-offs. I'd happily miss this one if

a) it wasn't a top of table clash

b) I had somewhere else decent to go.

Archived