Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Scunthorpe United

Give us a wave anyway :thumbup:

I'll be the lone person sat in a stand on my own... Probably right on the front fooking row coz there'll still be the one steward in that area who won't let me move up the back in case I antagonise myself. :frusty:

Katy/Stez - getting to Scunny from the A1 (P'boro/Grantham): would you carry on up the A1 to Doncaster, then M18, M180?... or go A46 from Newark, then A15?... or something else?.... :dunno:

Katy/Stez - getting to Scunny from the A1 (P'boro/Grantham): would you carry on up the A1 to Doncaster, then M18, M180?... or go A46 from Newark, then A15?... or something else?.... :dunno:

Fi, I would carry straight up the A1 and get on the M180/M181 that way, that's what we're doing anyway. :thumbup:

Well there was me thinking if i went i would be going on my own. Ive managed to drag 3 other mugs to come with me!

:scarf: Don't suffer on your own, bring a couple of poor, unsuspecting souls with you.

That could be a club slogan, like Foxes Never Quit or Keep The Faith :thumbup:

I hate the A46 :angry:

I'm not overly fond of it mate. I'd rather drive home from Uni and then go through Melton to get to Leicester than drive directly down the A46 with its shite average speed cameras and lack of dual carriageways.

It's going to be bastard cold on Saturday, not impressed. If Tadman thinks he's getting his hands on my scarf he can think again.

I'm not overly fond of it mate. I'd rather drive home from Uni and then go through Melton to get to Leicester than drive directly down the A46 with its shite average speed cameras and lack of dual carriageways.

It's going to be bastard cold on Saturday, not impressed. If Tadman thinks he's getting his hands on my scarf he can think again.

It already has my name on it

Well there was me thinking if i went i would be going on my own. Ive managed to drag 3 other mugs to come with me!

You driving?

Row A :crylaugh: Yeah sure.

You on the Train?

Tom decided on where we are meeting yet? I'm feeling a game of footy at Castle Donnington Services car park. My car vs yours. Boots for goals. :laugh: :whistle::ph34r:

You driving?

You on the Train?

Tom decided on where we are meeting yet? I'm feeling a game of footy at Castle Donnington Services car park. My car vs yours. Boots for goals. :laugh: :whistle::ph34r:

Tempted is an understatment, still think the A46 would be better, but services are non existant until you get to Newark where theres a donalds, just say meet at Cheds for 11.

Keen as fook now.

Tempted is an understatment, still think the A46 would be better, but services are non existant until you get to Newark where theres a donalds, just say meet at Cheds for 11.

Keen as fook now.

Me to. :w00t:

Route planner it, M1 is quicker ;) Plus woodall services (Kfc and Donalds).

Your goin' Cheds tomorrow aintcha? Sort it out then, No point meeting at cheds in the morning..as thats quite far out the way for me...

Me to. :w00t:

Route planner it, M1 is quicker ;) Plus woodall services (Kfc and Donalds).

Your goin' Cheds tomorrow aintcha? Sort it out then, No point meeting at cheds in the morning..as thats quite far out the way for me...

Yeah we'll discuss it tomorrow over the poker table.

woodhall is actually a very good shout though, Donny it is.

I have to work sadly or I would have got tickets for this.

Any texts are welcome but will probably not be forthcoming.

I have a spare scarf also :yawn:

Would you like me to text you?

Archived