Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

I could actually do this by train for £24 - if I left at 7am and got back at 1am. Tempted to be honest...

All day binge. I could do the train for £29 leaving at 7.45am and getting home for midnight. Although would have to make sure I got the 5.15pm train from Carlisle so not sure how feasible that is :dunno:

I looked into it from Leicester and you'd be missing the last train back by about 2 minutes with the cheap tickets I believe. Train leaves Carlisle about 6.15. Leaves Birmingham in the morning about 9am I think.

Yeah just been doing some research. The train from Carlisle gets in to New Street at 22.11 the last one to leicester leaves at 22.09. WOUNDED!!

£22.10 aswell. Would have been all over that.

Yeah just been doing some research. The train from Carlisle gets in to New Street at 22.11 the last one to leicester leaves at 22.09. WOUNDED!!

£22.10 aswell. Would have been all over that.

Another option could be driving to Stafford. M69 and then either A5 or M6, Google reckons it would take 1 hr 25 mins to drive that.

Stafford to Carlisle and back, leaving Stafford at half 9, change at Preston on the way there, get to Carlisle for 12.42 and a direct train back getting back to Stafford at half 9, singles each way totalling £12.50 with a railcard...

Hmm!!

Another option could be driving to Stafford. M69 and then either A5 or M6, Google reckons it would take 1 hr 25 mins to drive that.

Stafford to Carlisle and back, direct train, singles each way totalling £12.50 with a railcard...

Hmm!!

I need Beer though!!RRRR.

The train services are really testing me. Getting there is fine, just getting back that is causing a problem.

Don't see how you will manage it solely by train at all.

I did have a grand plan the other day, but it seems they have cancelled the late train back to leicester which was scheduled for 22:52...leaving me screwed.

I did have a grand plan the other day, but it seems they have cancelled the late train back to leicester which was scheduled for 22:52...leaving me screwed.

Etap Birmingham - rooms currently available for £38. Sleeps 3. Plus night in Broad St. Equals messy.

Just stop in Goggy like you mentioned the other night? Will save you about half an hour and you can pick me up on your way :whistle:

Ok, you've won me over. I'll stay in Goscote and pick you up en route to the Walkers, but you'd better be up sunshine!

Maybes you piss 'ed.

my cars looking full. Think shauns intersted and Ched and Joe have already booked, wouldn't want to forget ben aswell.

Sweet. I'll drive as well then. I'll take Ben if theres no room in your car. Katy, Chris...Can you get to whitwick?

I'm in yours for Swindon though reet?

Archived