Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Wankers.

If anyone is travelling by train, they'd have long booked their tickets.

I know their club and police shat themselves when Leeds came to town, wasn't expecting them to be the same with us but oh well...

Unbelievable!

We pay their wages and this is what we get ?

Maybe lay on a bus to get to the station, but not hold you in the ground and then say bad luck.

Sue the feckers!

Just spoke to a pal from Carlisle, and he said, expect police everywhere. They don't know how to police a football game when a "big" team comes, so they just throw officers at it, hoping to solve the situation, so expect a big police presence <_<

Quick thing. I assume this 1,500 allocation will be in the corner of the stand, meaning once and if we sell these the next batch SHOULD be on the terrace.

It may be open but a terrace is a terrace.

So for once I'm actually hoping we sell these pretty quickly.

Quick thing. I assume this 1,500 allocation will be in the corner of the stand, meaning once and if we sell these the next batch SHOULD be on the terrace.

It may be open but a terrace is a terrace.

So for once I'm actually hoping we sell these pretty quickly.

Terrace with no roof = no atmosphere.

Spot on. Classic New Labour-style spin.

Rubbish. The police have been doing this kind of thing for years, yes, even during the last Tory administration.

Archived