Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

Thanks to Dan/Muz, I can go to this game now. :)

FAO Maybes and Bert, what time will you be at the train station in Sheffield?

07.58:36.

Not really to sure yet, I'll ask Young Daniel what time he wants to leave, then I'll let you know.

Fronted up on the way back! :)

07.58:36.

Not really to sure yet, I'll ask Young Daniel what time he wants to leave, then I'll let you know.

Fronted up on the way back! :)

C-man can **** off lol:ph34r: Means I can no longer lie down in the back on the way home :@

Obvs got shotgun on the way.

I asked about the terrace today but they were a bit non-committal.

Any idea how many seats we have to sell out before they open up the terrace? I am desperate to get on that mother.

Pretty sure it's 1,500 on the seats then we'll get the terrace. Not confident about getting it tbh.

P.s Joe, Che, LD3, we're leaving at half 6, I'm attempting a top gear style economy run.

Indeed.

How did it go, today?

:whistle::thumbup:

OLE!

(Nothing)

PS - the police keeping us in might have something to do with those yoofs with the blurry yellow heads in "Ross Kemp"s avatar, the kind who run around Bebo trying to organise a bit of inter-city happy slapping with like-minded yoofs from other clubs. Just a thought.

Pretty sure it's 1,500 on the seats then we'll get the terrace. Not confident about getting it tbh.

P.s Joe, Che, LD3, we're leaving at half 6, I'm attempting a top gear style economy run.

If we take 2,000 to Carlisle I'll... well, I'm not making any promises but I'll be very surprised. Shame cos I'd have taken the big flag (it's definitely coming to Posh on a Tuesday night)

OLE!

(Nothing)

PS - the police keeping us in might have something to do with those yoofs with the blurry yellow heads in "Ross Kemp"s avatar, the kind who run around Bebo trying to organise a bit of inter-city happy slapping with like-minded yoofs from other clubs. Just a thought.

OLE!

Watched PSG in your honour mate.

Why do those people in Ross Kemp's avatar have yellow heads? It is something i've been wondering.

I think they did a job on the corner shop and they still got the mutha****in' police on their backs until they return the bags of crisps they took. Got to protect their identity in case we're the filth, innit.

I think they did a job on the corner shop and they still got the mutha****in' police on their backs until they return the bags of crisps they took. Got to protect their identity in case we're the filth, innit.

Have they hijacked that bus as their getaway vehicle?

Is it now tottering on the edge of a cliff?

Fez, Im pretty certain they will allow you too put the massive flag on the terrace even if its not being used. Don't hold me against that, but I think it would be allowed.

Fez, Im pretty certain they will allow you too put the massive flag on the terrace even if its not being used. Don't hold me against that, but I think it would be allowed.

Possibility I suppose. I might try to ring them and ask, and then see if I can get it down after the Southend game. Everything's a bloody mission with these flags though, it's like taking a ****ing child to every game.

Anyway, good idea mate. Will look into it.

Yeah, they've got two of their top boys trying to come up with a plan to rescue the last packet of Ready Salted from the other end.

:crylaugh:

Archived