Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

That would leave Ben for a burden if you came with me!!

Should be good for a 115mph convoy though!

:laugh:

Don't make me do that again! I used a whole bar of petrol just in the 15 minutes we were speeding!

lol

Shut up.

Train could be good. Just remember how cold we'll be waiting for trains though.

Not at Birmingham Station and Preston you wont.

Dan has offered to take us provided we get a train to Sheffield costing £13.50 return and then give him £10 for fuel.

I did Plymouth and back last year from Lincoln. 14 hour round trip. Now I've moved to Reading it's a ten hour round trip to Carlisle. Fuck that.

Hang on, I'll be living in London by then. And I can get 40% off the Virgin train that goes direct from London to Carlisle.

Balls. On a weekday the last Virgin Train back is 7pm. It's half 4 on a Saturday. Fuck you Carlisle.

£35 for a room in Travelodge Carlisle Central - if you use your discount for some mates, the room would be loads cheaper.

Is being a hoot a good thing? :unsure:

Never been. :whistle:

Hello! :wave:

Stay the night? Get me a discount too.

Yes being a hoot is a good thing and I know of two people who'd be very interested in handsomely rewarding you for driving :thumbup:

Yes being a hoot is a good thing and I know of two people who'd be very interested in handsomely rewarding you for driving :thumbup:

Just for the record.... I do have my limits!

Foxeh Travel wouldn't be that bad though - so long as they put a decent film on :thumbup:

Just for the record.... I do have my limits!

Foxeh Travel wouldn't be that bad though - so long as they put a decent film on :thumbup:

I don't.

You need to make your mind up treasure. It will be 5 hours max travelling anyway. They showed the thrilling Oldham away game on the way to Brighton >_<

I don't.

You need to make your mind up treasure. It will be 5 hours max travelling anyway. They showed the thrilling Oldham away game on the way to Brighton >_<

5 hours each way!! :sweating: Well there's no major rush.... tickets dont go on sale for a while!

5 hours each way!! :sweating: Well there's no major rush.... tickets dont go on sale for a while!

I can't say for sure it's that but it leaves at 8am so it can't be the 9-10 hours you mentioned. 1st of Dec they go on sale isn't it? These chit chat threads start so early ;)

I can't say for sure it's that but it leaves at 8am so it can't be the 9-10 hours you mentioned. 1st of Dec they go on sale isn't it? These chit chat threads start so early ;)

Leaves at 9am love. Im thinking about 4hours 15 on the coach with a 45 minute stop so arriving at 2pm....? Maybe a bit less. :unsure:

Not at Birmingham Station and Preston you wont.

Dan has offered to take us provided we get a train to Sheffield costing £13.50 return and then give him £10 for fuel.

That's safe with me.

Swat I Pm'd you about ainit.

Archived